Ratings for Dr. Alon Baker

Great doctor, answers all my questions, my kids love him. Office staff friendly and helpful. Always able to get an appointment

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

This doctor has an ego that supercides his knowledge. If you want your child to be prescribed benedryl he is your man. NO bedside manor! Very surprised he is working with children. Only doctor at the practice worth speaking to is DR. BOOR. Currently looking for a new doctor for our children we are tired of making the diagnoses

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

I think they great. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. If I need them to call me 3 in the morning they will. I have had no problems with them. I would highly recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Had a small child that was having blood and mucus in stools for a long time. All I got from the doctor were guessing games. It took numerous visits to the office for a decision to be made to refer her to a GI specialist; at this time my child was anemic form the bleeding and had lost weight. My child was diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease. This doctor work with a group of doctors; Dr. Boors and Dr. Brandspeigel. This group of doctors seem so uncaring and negligent in the care of my child. I currently do not see these doctors anymore.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Alon Baker's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Trenton, NJ