Ratings for Dr. Indra Rastogi

had this doctor for my first c section (she was on call and i had a rough time of the whole thing) she was wonderful and caring and even hugged me after and told me I did a goo job. not my ob but she was nice that day

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Something wrong with this Dr. She seems absolutely indifferent to her patients.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Was extremely worried when I called the hospital and was told that Rastogi was on for the birth of my child as I had heard horror stories. Found her to be VERY rough and abrupt. Poor bedside manners. Got her back though when my water broke and splashed all over her face and neck !! She was NOT happy at all.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

In response to comment date 3/20/07 - Doctors have a moral obligation to treat their patients with RESPECT - it's part of the Hippocratic Oath they swear to - which means it's A REQUIREMENT OF THEIR JOB. Wanting to be treated with respect and listened to is completely different from being "entertained". There is no question that doctors today have elevated themselves to demagogues and they need to be brought back down to earth. The fact that this web site exists is testimony to that. People like you, who condone doctors' egotistical and disrespectful misconduct, should be the ones to bear the brunt of their behaviour. As for the U.S., you're a fool to fall for that threat - they all come back to Canada - appears there ain't no green pastures to satisfy their greed at Uncle Sam's.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Poor bedside manner and not informative to patient; I bled profusely after a routine D&C but did not know that she had "nicked" my uterus during the procedure, and so had no idea what to expect once at home post-op or how to cope with it. Had to call hospital after hours for directions and followup. Would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Had her for my first pregnancy since she was on call for OB when I was in ER... doesn't seem interested in her job at all and it is reflected in the care she gives, which is minimal at most.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Worse Doctor I have ever been too!! She delivered my first son and missed diagnosed my platelet count!! I could have bleed to death!! Instead my delivery was horrible as I found out in the delivery room that I had a problem with my blood and was unable to have any pain meds. At a routine blood count 1 week prior to having my son the platelet count came back low but she failed to follow up on the problem. In the delivery room she was no where to be found when all hell broke loose she showed up for all of 15min to delivery the baby and that was all did not check in to see if we were okay or follow up on the ongoing blood problem!! Never again would I go back to her or recommend her!! I should have sued her for pain and suffering!! Thank god my next Doctor was much better and my following deliveries were joy full and they way they should be!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Just recently I had a hysterectomy and my bladder was adjusted by the good Doc. I had a positive experience, Dr. Rastogi has been my doctor for over 20 years. I will admit sometimes her bedside manner is nothing to write home about however I would rather have a Doctor who is knowledgable,skilled and is more concerned about attention to details. Personally I'm not expecting all doctor's to be a Barbara Walters or a Oprah. So, does one go to the doctor's expecting to be entertained or does one go to be informed and educated about their health and well-being? Personally, when my husband introduced me to this site, I was bothered to read about the ratings on some of the doctors who I know personally. Our society is so so forcused on the negative, we are not put on earth to be loved by everyone however once you read some of these surveys,it makes me wonder, what is the real truth? Not all doctors are perfect,nor are we. No wonder doctors go to the U.S. certainly not appreciated here!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

sloppy, poor organization, mixes up files, rough exam, does not listen nor care. office is dirty.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Had the worst experience of my life had to come to Brantford to give birth to my son! I went to Mac Master got a second appinion and was told that I was in bad shape and should have the baby asap, I was toxicemic. That was enough to scare the crap out of us. Thank God we had a healthy baby no thanks to Rastogi, as far as I'm cocerned she is a real Quack!!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007