Ratings for Dr. F. Ayeni

Dr Ayeni is a compassionate and fantastic surgeon. My first scope was at the age of 22 and I was having anxiety from it. Until the anesthetic kicked in he held my hand and reassured me it would be ok. Due to family history, the moment my doctor sent a referral, I was called 15 mins later to be seen the next day and this hasn't changed in the last 5 years. I feel well cared for in his care and for every of my scopes, and have recommended him countless times. I am happy that he was the surgeon that has been following my whole family for our colorectal problems and that i have him to follow me for mine. Gentle, knowledgeable, caring with a fantastic team with him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr. Ayeni has performed a number of scopes on me over the past 7 years I've been here in Kap and is very good at what he does. He explains well,and takes the time to answer your questions. He is very personable and punctual. Dr. Ayeni's staff are excellent; reception is very helpful and friendly. Dr.A has removed some moles from myself and my daughter leaving the tiniest scar possible....Although some people don't agree, I think he is great! There is always someone who will complain. All I know is when I was passing blood clots the size of a small egg from my rectum, Dr. A took it seriously and saw me within a week for the two scopes... He left me assured of my condition and I know I can count on him if the bleeding starts again. Dr. A...... you are the Kap version of Dr. Adesanya in Timmins..... and that is a good thing...

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

I live in Hornepayne ont about 2hrs and 30 min form kap..he is an excellent surgeon ..he has treated me twice, my daughter and husband and grandson..We all really liked him. we also had reasonable wait times. Lucky to have this phsycian in the north.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

I had a surgery done and it went really good.He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

No complaints except that he is hard to understand and is very shy.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

Dr. Ayeni has performed surgery on myself twice, on my son 3 times as well as on my wife twice. We have been satisfied with his work each and every time. I find him to be an excellent doctor. Although he is very soft spoken and that you must almost put your ear on his mouth to hear him speak at times, he cares genuinely about his patients and ensures you have recuperated well after your surgery.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Dr.F.Ayeni has been the best Surgeon in Kapuskasing. My husband is very greatful that he was here for his surgey he saved his life and we love him can't say it enough.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

Dr. Ayeni is a fantastic doctor. He pays close attention to detail, and always has his patient's best interests at heart!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Dr. Ayeni is a gentle extraordinary man. An excellent Doctor who takes pride in his work. We in Kapuskasing are very lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

DR. Ayeni is one of the best doctor we have. My whole family loves him. Fast and on time.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007