Ratings for Dr. Julie Kovacs

Excellent knowledge treated me with respect and communicated me really well to find the problem I had.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

How very odd. My posting regarding Dr. Kovacks mysteriously vanished from this website. It was honest, respectful and unbiased. However, I probably provided her office with the worst rating she has ever received here. As I said in my previous review, Dr. K. is a fantastic and caring physician: however, I never received any follow-up or closure with regard to my file, i.e., 1 +1/2 yrs later). I vaguely wonder if this poor and undetailed review will also be deleted from this website.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Outstanding doctor! Dr. Kovacs has been my rheumatologist treated my RA for 15 yrs. her knowledge and expertise got me back to good health. I have been to other rheumatologists and none with her expertise , as caring or bedside manner. Always professional, kind and thorough. She always returns my calls promptly. So attentive, knowledgeable and thorough. Amazing patient care! I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have seen Dr Kovacs for more than five years. Recently my arthritis has changed and I've been suffering a lot. I had my doctor send a referral on May 24 (because it's been more than a year since I last saw her) and as of today, June 27 I still have not heard about an appointment. I've called her receptionist during this time to see if there was an update and have received a cold response to my request. Because I need help, I found another rheumatologist and asked my family doctor for a referral. Within an hour I confirmation of an appointment. That's the kind of doctor-patient service I'm after.

Submitted June 27, 2017

Unbelievable doctor! It's hard to find a physician these days who is willing to listen and educate heir patients. The most thorough, kind and patient doctor I have ever had. Thankyou doctor Kovacs for all that you have done for me and my family! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Kovacs is a wonderful caring and knowledgeable. She really takes the time to listen ans help finding a solution. Her secretary has to be the worst, she never returned calls and you have to keep on calling the office. I know many patients experienced the same problem, Dr. Kovacs is an all star doctor but her secretary is a big zero.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I love Dr. Kovacs. She genuinely cares about her patients and really takes the time to get to know them and get to the heart of their medical issues, solving problems that other physicians have missed. Her bedside manner is matched only by her patience, knowledge, and empathy. The world would be better served by more physicians like Dr. Kovacs.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

One of the finest doctors I have ever met. Knowledgeable, kind, professional and caring.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Kovacs has been my doctor for over 5 years. She was able to put me on the right mix of medication and help me into remission quickly and effectively. She is very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Very knowledgeable. Very nice! Best doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016