You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Terry Fecycz

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Fecycz is the best family doctor in Toronto, he totally cares his patient!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

He is terrible at diagnosing illnesses. He has been dead wrong about illnesses of mine at least twice in the past and has cost me precious time and money. His staff is irresponsible and so is he. He doesn't take patients seriously and I often feel like he's trying to swat me away when I go see him. He is also terribly awkward when dealing with personal issues.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I have a father with Alzeimer's disease and my mother is his full time caregiver. It is becoming an increasing struggle to get him dresses and endless arguments when he has to go to a "Dr's appointment". Just getting him to the appointment is a very stressful ordeal. The large problem and of most concern is that he keeps them coming back every month for medications that my father had been on for a long time. He refuses to give repeats! Even the pharmacist won't call him as he has a reputation of not providing repeats ....he wants to see the patient. I left a note to Dr. F on my fathers last appointment and said "repeats please" beside my mother's list of meds. It is not like he monitors my Dad every appointment....he simply wants OHIP money. He's in it for the money otherwise he'd have some compassion as to what my mother has to go through every time he makes them go back (1x monthly). Loud and clear he is in it only for the money...certainly not for the patient. He is robbing money.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

I find him the worst diagnostician on the planet. He is unable to compare two reports and correlate the issue. This man has no analytical skills what so ever it never occurs to him to take a look at the patients medical history to correlate possible problems. His bedside manners are ratter questionable and rude at times. His treatment methods and more unsuccessful then not, asking me the patient what would I want do to solve the problem. I am not a doctor to know I lost trust in him as a Doctor because he displayed on several occasions a lack of knowledge in the medical field expected from a doctor. Everything in his treatment is a trial and error with no methodology present. The lack of expertise is just simply frightening with this man. He is a total waste of time and I think his license should be revoked all together. His main concern is not so much the patient as what he can charge. His staff is slow as a sleeping pill, the rudeness is gone but she is at times hard to understand

Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. F as everyone in my family tends to call him has been my doctor for well over 15 years. He is knowledgeable and helpful. Despite my moving to the extreme west end of the city, I have kept him as my family doctor and feel the 50 minute drive to see him is well worth it. If you find a good doctor you have to keep them, as they are hard to find these days.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Professional, good listener, helpful and thorough!! Very satisfied. Also, he schedules his appointments so that patients dop not have to wait long.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Very good Dr. Very nice and caring. Usually very short wait time. Receptionist ok. Overall extremely happy to have as my family Dr.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. Terry Fecycz's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Feceyz has been my doctor for over 20 years now and I have not found him to be anything but professional and helpful. "

October 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fecycz is an excellent. He is really there for you when it matters. He takes the care of his patients very seriously. "

September 5, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M2H0" to "M3B 2W6". Address has been updated from "None" to "1300 Don Mills Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14164447765".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fecycz is the best family doctor in Toronto, he totally cares his patient! "

April 14, 2015
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "North York"

September 1, 2013
  • First Name changed from "" to "Terry"

April 25, 2012