Ratings for Dr. Terry Fecycz

I am very pleased with Dr Fecycz. He is always thinking ahead and is extremely thorough.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr Fecycz is extremely unethical in the work he does. He coerces you into more appointments than you need, and has his receptionist leave multiple voicemails like they're a telemarketing company. This is of course so he gets paid more money and games our public health system. I went on vacation for a week and came back to voicemails from a doctor I had never heard of, for an appointment that Dr. Fecycz placed on my behalf WITHOUT my consent. What a sleazebag, will be looking into filing an official complaint.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Fecycz has been my family doctor for years! He's honestly the best.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

He has no compassion for what he is doing. He is there for the money. He s making me come back and forth every month and does not explain you when you are sick , or what to do. He is in the wrong industry. His licence should be terminated. I ended up in the hospital because of him. He said I was ok no need to worry stay with the pain, and too lazy to recommend or tell what was wrong with me.,but that was not the case. My other doctor treated me perfectly. Waste of time, energy, and in pain.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr Feceyz has been my doctor for over 20 years now and I have not found him to be anything but professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr Fecycz is an excellent. He is really there for you when it matters. He takes the care of his patients very seriously.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Fecycz is the best family doctor in Toronto, he totally cares his patient!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

He is terrible at diagnosing illnesses. He has been dead wrong about illnesses of mine at least twice in the past and has cost me precious time and money. His staff is irresponsible and so is he. He doesn't take patients seriously and I often feel like he's trying to swat me away when I go see him. He is also terribly awkward when dealing with personal issues.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I have a father with Alzeimer's disease and my mother is his full time caregiver. It is becoming an increasing struggle to get him dresses and endless arguments when he has to go to a "Dr's appointment". Just getting him to the appointment is a very stressful ordeal. The large problem and of most concern is that he keeps them coming back every month for medications that my father had been on for a long time. He refuses to give repeats! Even the pharmacist won't call him as he has a reputation of not providing repeats ....he wants to see the patient. I left a note to Dr. F on my fathers last appointment and said "repeats please" beside my mother's list of meds. It is not like he monitors my Dad every appointment....he simply wants OHIP money. He's in it for the money otherwise he'd have some compassion as to what my mother has to go through every time he makes them go back (1x monthly). Loud and clear he is in it only for the money...certainly not for the patient. He is robbing money.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013