Ratings for Dr. Martin Black

I have had an ongoing patient relationship with Dr Black and his team for over 25 years, Their care is of the highest calibre second to none. He can be contacted through his office at the Jewish General Hospital, Montreal Canada

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I want to contact with this doctor by mail.how can i do this please answer me as early as possible.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Black treated my elderly mother for oral carcinoma. I have to agree with everything people are saying here. This man is truly a saint. Compassionate, friendly, knowlegeable, experienced, and incredibly sincere. He inspires confidence. He makes himself available when you call. I just cannot say enough about this great man.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Excellent Doctor and amazing Human being! Great personality! Makes you feel comfortable and builds your confident when you need it the most. Made my Cancer treatment a little easier. Always ready to listen.THE VERY BEST !!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Black is detail-oriented, caring and super intelligent. I love it when he said, "It's normal. Don't worry, my girl. DON'T COME BACK AGAIN." I believe him, as I believe my general doctor. However, I may come back to see another doctor next month, simply to have a private conversation to make myself feel better ; ) I know that it could take several months for my reactive lymph nodes to go away and that several could mean 5 to 10... Meanwhile, I will try physio for my tmj problems as he suggested.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr Black is the best Dr and surgeon. He removed a benign growth in my neck and has the most personal and carng approach. Dr "B" - you da man !!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Cancer is a scary thing. You need to be strong mentally and physically. To find a person that inspires confidence and that you trust is the key to boost your strength and fight the battle. Doctor Black is this person. A man you feel you can trust and put your life in his hands.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Excellent Physician and the most amazing Human being/Dr. He is following my sister and I for the same problem and the time and patience he puts into each visit is remarkable.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Great personality. He helped my dad with throat cancer. Nice team and staff.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Very knowledgable, and competent doctor that's very thorough and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010