Ratings for Dr. Craig D. Serin

Dr. Serin is great. He is no-nonsense and explains things clearly, but is not condescending. He never rushes you and gives you ample time to ask questions (even tries to solicit more!). You can always get someone on the phone at office (a rarity, in my experience).

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

The first doctor I ever saw who didn't seem rushed. Really took the time and listened to me. Very genuine, supportive and understanding. A really positive experience. I'll definitely go back to him again!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Serin has been my doctor for about three years and I think he is the best! The office is small and friendly - everyone knows your name. Dr. Serin is very kind and patient, and does not rush through my visits at all. He doesn't like to lecture you, but he will if he feels like you're not following his advice! He shows a genuine concern for me, and I can only assume he does the same for his other patients. I feel comfortable talking to him about sensitive medical issues. He explains everything very well, in pretty easy to understand terms. I am very glad I found him and hope he never leaves this area!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Might be a good Dr. Bedside manner stinks. Does not relate well with seniors!! With more experience might have been able to diagnose better. Didn't really know how certain medications mixed with others.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Craig D. Serin's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med