Ratings for Dr. Richard J. D'Agostino

I had surgery with Dr. D'Agostino for my torn meniscus and ACL. He explained everything to me during the office visit. Got me through the surgery easily. I'm doing PT now and doing great. Glad I found him. Would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Torn my ACL after a football and was referred by the team doctor and a few coaches. I thought my career was finished, but thank god for Doc Richard! He saved my career! I was back on the field much quicker than I thought.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Dag did my ACL reconstruction in my junior year of high school. I hurt it playing lacrosse. Right from the start I felt great. I feel strong, and will be playing this year. He's a great guy and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Tore my ACL away at college. I had the surgery with Dr D as soon as I got back in May and I am doing great. He understood me wanting to get back fast, and the surgery went great at St Francis Hospital. Went home the same afternoon and didn't have much pain. PT started right away and I have all my range of motion back now and am getting stronger. PT will continue at school, and I will be playing again in the spring. He is the best.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I am a physician who had a stress fracture and cartilage tear in my knee. I researched surgeons carefully and chose Dr D'Agostino. He spent a lot of time with me preoperatively and explained my choices. He repaired the stress fracture and cartilage damage. I have been able to resume long distance running without pain. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I tore my labrum pitching for my high school team. Dr. D'Agostino fixed the labrum last summer, and I did my rehab in his office. I just finished my freshman year at college and pitched this season. I am totally back to normal. Thank you Dr. D!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr D did my right ACL 3 years ago and my left this year from football. He is a great guy who gets why I wanted to get back for my final season and play. The surgery went easy, and the PT was tough but great both times. Last time I was back to football in a year, and this time it should be quicker. My knees feel great, never had a problem since the surgery. No more ACLs to tear, but I'd go to him again if I did.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

My daughter tore her ACL playing lacrosse for her college team. Dr. D'Agostino was very compassionate when she was uspet from her injury. He walked us through the process and she had surgery to reconstuct the ACL. She is doing great, and is on her way to recovery. Recommend Dr. D'Agostino highly. Excellent.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr DAgostino is an excellent surgeon who repaired my torn rotator cuff. I have full mobility and can't thank Dr DAgostino for his superb surgery .

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr D is amongst the best there is. He repaired my daughter's ACL and my rotator cuff. He spends a lot of time with patients, answers all questions, and is a superb surgeon. Both of our results are superb. i would not hesitate to use him again.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017