Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Ehrlich

i went to him 2 times because he was the only neurolist in Ruston. he is a waste of money and time. he told me i would have to live with my pain because there wasnt anything that could be done about it. the worse bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Ehrlich has been a good doctor to me when I was injure on the job. He will make sure that I am able to received the best of health care. I am very please with his treatments even those Workers Comp has there on aggenda about spenting limit among of money on me to have a speedy recovery. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Horrible bedside manners! Getting questions answered was like pulling teeth. He was very negative and told us there was no hope for our 16 year old son. We have learned is that there is hope and lots that can be done for our son. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I have since learned from others that used him that they had the same experience, terrible!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

He is knowledgable but has a horrible bed side manner. He is so negative in his presentation of information that it borders on cruel. He offered me no help for a very serious diagnosis and after seeing another Dr. I found that my disease is not difficult to treat but infact there are plenty of options for treatment. I have never felt as helpless and hopeless as I did when I would leave his office.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Dr. Michael E. Ehrlich's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ruston, LA