Ratings for Dr. Brian Samuel

This "Doctor" should not be practicing medicine!! Horrible attitude and very invasive!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Dr. Samuel is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and has an AWFUL bedside manner. The previous day's doctor misdiagnosed my daughter and when I went back the next morning, Dr. Samuel was the physician on duty. He would not even look into her new symptoms. When I tried to file a complaint, I was told he was part owner and that it wouldn't do any good. I will never return to CRMC.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

This doctor is the most arrogant,does not have good listening skills, will argue with you (just for fun, I think). I would never recommend this Dr. I had a stroke, and waited over night before going to the hospital, hoping he would not be there. He was. He degraded my doctors care, accused me of being non compliant with my bp meds. I have always had problems controlling my blood pressure. When he had problems controlling it with IV. nitro glycerine he never came back into the room. I would never recommend him for anything.Whatever knowledge he has is lost in his arrogance and deplorable people skills.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

This doctor is always in a rush to go on a break. I almost lost my foot because he couldn't be bothered. I would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr Samuels takes time with you. He explains in detail and is an awesome Dr.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Brian Samuel's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Multiplan