Ratings for Dr. Sora Ludwig

SUPER DOCTOR I AM SEEING FOR 15 YEARS AND SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO HELP ME AFTER 3 BRAIN SURGERIES.Dr Ludwig seems to really care about my health

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Wouldn't answer my questions about pcos, told me I was just fat and not trying hard enough and told me to see her dietician and I told her I already had my own. Left the room and sent in her dietician. Not helpful, rude and I waited over an hour.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

This was my first time seeing Dr. Ludwig and was very impressed from the moment I walked in until I finished my appointment!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Diabetic-wise. I really didn't like Dr Ludwig. You generally don't see her for more than 5 minutes and I've waited up to 3 hours to see her. I'll have to agree with an early comment, she definitely points out all the things you're doing wrong instead to actually trying to help. Being a diabetic is a 24/7 job and knowing a lot about diabetes is different that having to deal with it to be alive every minute of everyday. Maybe if she had a little patience and understand I wouldn't have switched to a different Endo who has helped me bring my A1c down to 6.6 from a 10.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Ludwig for 2.5 years and she's been great. I have had thyroid issues since the birth of my son. Dr Ludwig seems to really care about my health. I have a blood disease and although it's not her specialty she makes sure to get my blood platelets tested everytime I see her as well. She's probably the most punctual doctor too. not on time but closest to on time

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I have been going to Dr.Ludwig for over 15 yrs she is a very caring Dr. I have hypoparathyroidism , very rare she has always been on top of things checking blood and urine adjusting my meds to get my levels right , she makes sure they are right on especially when I am leaving the country for a month , and sees me as soon as I am back , even came into to see me when in emergency , also my daughter was sent to her associate as a new diabetic and Dr. Ludwig asked if she could take over as she knew my daughter from coming with me , we are both extremely satisfied and hope she never quits working !

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Useless. I have hypothyroid and was concerned with my lack of periods and trying to conceive. She just said keep trying, keep trying. Lose weight maybe- even though I'm not that heavy. Went to Heartland, I immediate got an ultrasound and they told me I don't ovulate and had no chance of conceiving without help. Will never see her again.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I went to her with gestational diabetes and she was very perfunctory and to the point. On the other hand, I hater waiting for over an hour to see her too,her waiting room was packed but they should be considerate of other people's time as well

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr Ludwig always mad me feel like I was never doing enough.. You'd see her for 5 minutes she tells you what your doing is wrong and then push you out the door. Over all I didn't like the care I got from her and she was very rude.... I was very disappointed with her

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I saw this doctor for several years for my Thyroid. I was never properly treated for it, I was always complaining of symptoms and I was ignored. Her Med student was rude and inconsiderate, I was not impressed. Since going to a different doctor I have been feeling great and do not have to wait for an hour past my appointment.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014