Dr. Robert B. Donoway

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Donoway

Awesome Doctor that gives you the latest medical options to kick cancer!! 10 stars!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Excellent Doctor, beautiful office and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I owe my life to Dr Donoway he did a Nanoknife surgery on my Pancreas and saved my life when everyone else was unwilling to even consider treating me, he is a gifted surgeon with amazing skill and bedside manner, Thank you Dr Donoway

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr Donoway is the kindest, most knowledgeable surgeon. His staff is top notch.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I finally have the courage to write this after many years of silence. Over ten years ago Dr. Donoway performed a lumpectomy on my right breast and left me severely scared. The scar has never healed and I live with the traumatizing reminder every day. I hope this message reaches someone doing their research and makes them think twice before undergoing any surgical procedure with this doctor. Unforgivable experience.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

We're very pleased! Thank you very much! The BEST!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Doctor Donoway and his office staff are top notch. Kathryn, the office manager, runs a tight ship, which I appreciate. Doctor Donoway is extremely professional and erudite and caring and thorough. What more can one want in a surgeon?

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Office offers one of the worst patient experiences with no respect for patients and family. Before considering this practice, do your research. There is plenty of marketing but it's just that, narcissistic self touting fluff with little regard for human life. His office manager and wife, Catherine, is vile. Stay away.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Donoway is very professional and is obviously an excellent doctor. His wife who runs the office is a character. She wouldn't let my husband come into.the room with me. I was nervous about being there and she made me feel worse. I will unfortunately be seeing a different doctor due to this situation. If Dr.Donoway sees patients in a difference office without his wife i would continue being his patient.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Only a businessman, not a doctor. All about himself.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Robert B. Donoway's Credentials

• French

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL