You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Richard Ansell

Dr Ansell is an incredible doctor. I can not say enough great things about him. He's patient, kind, and listens well. He's knowledgeable and great at explaining anything I need more clarification on. We always get in quickly to see him and he is quick to refer to specialist when appropriate. He's wonderful with my kids. I'm so grateful to have found him as a doctor fur my family.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. Ansell most of my life (20+ years) Enjoyed seeing him and his help but basically hate his new secretary. I left this practice because she was so rude, catty and un-helpful. I told Dr. Ansell how horrible she was to deal with a long time ago (she is relatively new but still) and after our last conversation, I changed doctors. She is that bad. I absolutely do not have to be treated like a stupid piece of dirt by anybody and I just wont take that no thank you! Try telling her she is rude and abrasive and get hung up on. Bad choice Dr. Ansell, you are better than that!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Ansell since the mid-90s. I live in Calgary but still drive to Okotoks to see him. He's the best GP I've come across. He's knowledgeable--and, from what I gather, respected by his peers. He's punctual. He doesn't rush his patients, and he explains himself. He's also very personable.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Richard Ansell is incredibly helpful and knows his stuff. His secretary, Deb, on the other hand, is very rude over the phone, never returns our calls, and isn't much better in person. Ansell 5/5, Staff 2/5 at best.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Ansell for at least 10 years both while I lived in and outside the community of Okotoks. He has hit the button with every diagnosis and has made sure I understand that I should call or come back if things are not right. I have never felt pressured to rush. If I asked for a quick appointment I have always got one - I have never felt I was a number. It would be a sad day for a lot of people if he ever decided to give up his practice.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr. Ansell is the absolute best! He recognized that I may have sleep Apnea. No other doctor could figure out why I was experiencing headaches in the morning. After my sleep study the Sleep Apnea specialist rated my case as severe. Left untreated the outcome could have been very negative to say the least. Last but not least, Janet makes the family doctor experience top notch. Thank you DH

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. Richard Ansell's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ansell is an incredible doctor. I can not say enough great things about him. He's patient, kind, and listens well. He's knowledgeable and great at explaining..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ansell has been my GP for as long as I remember, and I've never had any issues with his practice or himself on a personal level."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Have been seeing Dr. Ansell most of my life (20+ years) Enjoyed seeing him and his help but basically hate his new secretary. I left this practice because she ..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very thorough, have been seeing him since He took over the practise from Dr. Wasylenko. Not only thorough but patient and knowledgeable"

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ansell is very thorough and knowledgeable. Always takes time to explain the diagnosis and how it should be treated."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Super knowledgable doctor, very funny. I really like being his patient, his diagnosis is always right A++++"

May 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Ansell since the mid-90s. I live in Calgary but still drive to Okotoks to see him. He's the best GP I've come across. He's knowledgeable--a..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Richard Ansell is incredibly helpful and knows his stuff. His secretary, Deb, on the other hand, is very rude over the phone, never returns our calls, and i..."

December 17, 2014