You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Ansell

Dr. Richard Ansell's Ratings

Have been seeing Dr. Ansell most of my life (20+ years)
Enjoyed seeing him and his help but basically hate his new secretary. I left this practice because she was so rude, catty and un-helpful. I told Dr. Ansell how horrible she was to deal with a long time ago (she is relatively new but still) and after our last conversation, I changed doctors. She is that bad. I absolutely do not have to be treated like a stupid piece of dirt by anybody and I just wont take that no thank you! Try telling her she is rude and abrasive and get hung up on. Bad choice Dr. Ansell, you are better than that!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Very thorough, have been seeing him since He took over the practise from Dr. Wasylenko. Not only thorough but patient and knowledgeable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Ansell is very thorough and knowledgeable. Always takes time to explain the diagnosis and how it should be treated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Super knowledgable doctor, very funny. I really like being his patient, his diagnosis is always right A++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Ansell since the mid-90s. I live in Calgary but still drive to Okotoks to see him. He's the best GP I've come across. He's knowledgeable--and, from what I gather, respected by his peers. He's punctual. He doesn't rush his patients, and he explains himself. He's also very personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Richard Ansell is incredibly helpful and knows his stuff. His secretary, Deb, on the other hand, is very rude over the phone, never returns our calls, and isn't much better in person. Ansell 5/5, Staff 2/5 at best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Ansell for at least 10 years both while I lived in and outside the community of Okotoks. He has hit the button with every diagnosis and has made sure I understand that I should call or come back if things are not right. I have never felt pressured to rush. If I asked for a quick appointment I have always got one - I have never felt I was a number. It would be a sad day for a lot of people if he ever decided to give up his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

Dr. Ansell is the absolute best! He recognized that I may have sleep Apnea. No other doctor could figure out why I was experiencing headaches in the morning. After my sleep study the Sleep Apnea specialist rated my case as severe. Left untreated the outcome could have been very negative to say the least. Last but not least, Janet makes the family doctor experience top notch. Thank you DH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Have been going too Dr. Ansell for 20 years and have thought he was good up until I had some potentially serious health issues come up, and am very glad I had another specialist to go to and took matters into my own hands because he was too busy and too rushed to help me at all. I am very unhappy with him and his office and will be finding a new family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2010

At 53- He's the best doctor I've ever had. My whole family loves Dr Ansell and Janet. Okotoks is lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489207].votes_count ]]