Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Wetenhall

I just want to say that Dr. Wetenhall was the kindest and most professional ER doctor I have ever seen. In spite of my chronic, mysterious problems, he was not condescending and respected the fact that there could likely be, as he put it, one puzzle piece still missing that would eventually solve the whole thing. He listened carefully, was not hasty (in spite of it being a crazy day for him and his staff), and was kind enough to discharge me with a very supportive diagnosis. I have NEVER met a kinder gentleman inside or outside the setting of a busy ER. At times, I felt guilty for holding up a room, as there were people there with more urgent problems than me, but I was given just as much careful attention as those who were in need of immediate treatment, once the more urgent cases were dealt with. Thank you, Dr. Wetenhall for your hard work and dedication to being a real doctor of real individuals with real problems, and not just being dedicated to "getting your job done."

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

The best er doc at st fracis period. He saved my dad's life after he went into heart and lung failure.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. Daniel J. Wetenhall's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MB Health