Ratings for Dr. Michele A. Scott

i have a dibilatating sinus problem diagnosed differently by everyone.it comes every 2 or 3 years and lasts for 2 or 3 months. over the past 25 years it has cost me jobs and thousands in tests.i finally found annabloic steroids would cure the problem immediately after years of serious pain that sent me to emergency rooms with 24/7 unrelenting pain.the pain was so bad i had 4 teeth removed un-neccessarily in a desperate attempt of relief.dr scott said she didnt believe in steroid relief and began shaking her head no as i began explaining the horrors i had lived with prior to discovering a simple 10 day remedy would releave me for years at the time.she wasnt interested in my past pain,only set to tell me she didnt approve of steroid use for any reason.she was addiment of her stance and uninterested in my plight.she has unsurpassed arrogance and little concern for the details of her patients suffering.i think i heard her call me an idiot after she closed the door but wasnt positive.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Michele A. Scott's Credentials

• Univ Of Sc Sch Of Med, Columbia Sc 29208 (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med