Ratings for Dr. Shabana Sikander

It's a business. More patients, more money. My family and I have been coping with her for more than 15 years, thinking she'd be better the next visit. She incorrectly diagnosed my parents twice and doesn't stay with a patient for less than 2 minutes. Long waits(3+ hours even on appointments), horrible and extremely rude staff. I had been diagnosed with (some sickness) where I was referred to a neurologist. One of women from the front staff looked at my papers and said "you shouldn't go to a neurologist, other people need it, not you. Good luck getting an appointment". I was extremely mad, but did not say anything. I'm currently finding a new doctor. It's a business. We aren't her patients anymore. We are numbers.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Just Doctor is good but all front reception ladies are so rude and always avoiding the work. When you ask one lady never ever you will get help from her as she will always be asking back to you ask other receptionist, does not matter to them if you have to come back again next day or after.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. Shabana is one of the best doctor I have seen here in Canada. She knows her business. My 6 year old daughter had ruptured appendices and Dr. Shabana suspected it right away. People may get upset due to long wait but that's the price you pay when you are seeing a good doctor. Common sense is if there is a long lineup and lots of people waiting it obviously mean that The Doctor is good.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Horrible horrible horrible!!!!!!! The doctor overuses Ohip and does not even take 2 minutes to properly check you! I will be filing a formal complaint about this doctor and clinic! Horrible ....that's all I can say!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Very good and knowledgeable doctor, always helpful but only after you are able to see her after confronting with the most rude people in my life: front desk staff. Waiting time is very long, one reason is that staff in office doesn't know what the they are doing. I still prefer to go through the trauma of seeing these rude grumpy women because doctor herself is very good and helpful and I always got right treatment from her.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I absoulety hate this doctor and clinic. They are greedy and want to overuse Ohip resources. Absoulety horrible!!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

After seeing this doctor at her walk-in clinic, I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone based on my traumatic experience. She incorrectly diagnosed me and prescribed two extremely strong medications for a very serious disease. She then told me to get various blood and urine tests done to 'confirm' what she had diagnosed me with and assured me that she's 'almost always right' and is 'smarter than other doctors and usually sees what other doctors don't'. She said that I should take the prescribed medications even though it will take a week for the blood results to come back. The emotional trauma I went through for a week because of this doctor gives me anxiety every time I drive by the clinic. I had no symptoms of what she diagnosed me with and all of my results came back negative. In fact, I developed a terrible reaction from the medication she prescribed me. I don't understand how she is still practicing with all of the negative reviews she has received. It is CLEAR that her primary goal is to generate the most volume through her clinic in order to maximize her reimbursements from OHIP. She has a blatant disregard for the well-being of her patients.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Rude, unreilable staff. Doctor rushes you and prescribes unnecessary medication. complete waste of 3 hours and 45 mins

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Shabana knows her stuff!!! The 1st time I saw her was as a result of my own family doc misdiagnosis. I explained my symptoms & she knew what it was right away...she sent me for tests to confirm & she was bang on! She is very busy but she spends the required time with each patient. Her clinic is always packed...the wait time is long...but that just goes to show how many ppl trust her!!! I would definitely recommend her! She is one of the best doctors!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Receptionist ladies too bad service. Don't know how to talk, one lady is always texting, the other blonde busy in her talking. No privacy, paper work is open to all the patients. Very bad service, the doctor need to work on her front staff. Like really who made those ladies receptionist. Disappointed but doctor is ok

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016