You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Shabana Sikander

Very rude staff... been waiting here for 3 to 4 hours no clue whats going on... they are eager to swipe ur health card so the money gets banked... i think the place should be investigated... the cleanliness is worse than my washroom after my 3 years old uses it... very disappointed... sad we need these doctors....

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

The receptionists are extremely rude and unprofessional!! This doctor makes you wait for 2 hours to rush you out the door after seeing you for 2 minutes. They schedule unnecessary follow up visits just to make money. The clinic is so dirty. It feels like walking into a third world country.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

This is by far the worst clinic I have ever been to. The front desk lady is so rude and doesn't even acknowledge you. Tells you a wait time of 1 hour and turns into 4 hours. They randomly call your number just because. Then once you finally go in, you go into a small room to do an "assesment" which she just reads random questions off a computer screen. Then you go back and sit down to wait another 2 hours to see the doctor. Does this place even care and are they even knowledgable? The clinic is so dirty and run down and they are so unorganized. I would never ever recommend this place to anyone and the only reason I came here is because I'm not from Mississauga and I live down the street so I figured it would be convenient.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Long story short, I was injured at work months prior. I went to this clinic for an assessment and the coolie indian Guyanese/Trini doctor claimed I was good to go back to work. After 2 weeks of my full time work duties, the pain came back so I went back to the doctor to assess me again in which she replied, she couldn't assess me because she never did the original check up. I said if that's the case, how could you assess me and say and i'm good to go back to work. She then went on about what doctors can and cannot do. I then tried to explain to her that since she had the authority to authorize me to go back to work, it would make sense for her to make a note that I should gradually return to my full duties as opposed to being injured and on modified work for months, only then to be thrusted back into 100% duties. I could never actually get that point across however, because the woman started huffing and puffing and sighing in the midst of my speech and I told her that shes unprofessional and her behaviour was ridiculous. She then started getting visibly mad like she was about to explode and then left the room for 5 minutes. She then came back all calm and appolizing but she still didn't address my concern about graduated recovery back to work. She then recommended some other clinics to go to cause clearly she didnt want to deal with me. Everyone else at the clinic was very pleasant for the most part but that coolie/indian doctor from the Caribbean, shes rude, doesn't listen, tries to talk over you, has zero understanding and looks down upon you. These are my honest impression of the clinic, if you going here, prepare to fight for what you need.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

This clinic is very busy. Waiting hours varies from 2-3hrs. Front desk staff is very rude. One of the lady is always texting . They never pay attention to what you are saying. Disorganized system. Never understood how their no. & appointment works. Then they call you & you think it's your no. But nope they take your history and send you back to sit. After 2-3 hrs waiting time you finally see the dr for 2 min.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

i hated my visits here. i got a new family doctor because her clinic is the worst. her staff is super rude, like insanely rude. they hate being there and they have the worst mood swings. they dont talk to you or acknowledge you until theyre ready to speak. but its always this one lady with blonde hair with really nasty roots and shes the voice of their voicemail. i dont know her name but i hope she gets fired. i actually heard her hear the phone and say "ugh whatever ill put them on hold" like how careless are you. and the doctor omggg u wait legit a minimum amount of 2 hours to see her for 2 minutes. like what the?. she quickly looks at you and anything that you may have is always the flu for her. its never anything else. my sister had gallstones and she told her that she has the stomach flu the first time. the second time she asked if the stomach flu is back.. then told my parents that my sister is probably going through stress or something that makes her crave the attention. like are you serious right now?! she had gallstones! how do u call yourself a doctor.. please shut down this clinic, its just a waste of space.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Shabana Sikander's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Very rude staff... been waiting here for 3 to 4 hours no clue whats going on... they are eager to swipe ur health card so the money gets banked... i think the p..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The receptionists are extremely rude and unprofessional!! This doctor makes you wait for 2 hours to rush you out the door after seeing you for 2 minutes. They s..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The doctor herself is so amazing but the clinic and staff and secretaries are so rude and dirty and downright disgusting in atmospheres and behaviour a"

March 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is by far the worst clinic I have ever been to. The front desk lady is so rude and doesn't even acknowledge you. Tells you a wait time of 1 hour and turns ..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Very kind and very knowledgeable Doctor , I don't live Mississagha but still I don't want change my doctor because she is such a good doctor !"

January 27, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Long story short, I was injured at work months prior. I went to this clinic for an assessment and the coolie indian Guyanese/Trini doctor claimed I was good to ..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This clinic is very busy. Waiting hours varies from 2-3hrs. Front desk staff is very rude. One of the lady is always texting . They never pay attention to what ..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "i hated my visits here. i got a new family doctor because her clinic is the worst. her staff is super rude, like insanely rude. they hate being there and they h..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor, listens to what you say. The only problem is the staff and the very long waiting hours. "

December 6, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "There is always 3 to 4 hours waiting time doctor and the staf are very rude my kids are not willing to go to her clinc we are looking for another family docter "

October 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had horrible experience . My had pnmonia she couldn't dignose it . She gave her allergy medicine . Medicine didn't work so I took her to the other docter ,the..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The staff need a lot of customer service training. And the clinic is extremely dirty. Would not recommend due to these pressing concerns "

July 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Shabana Sikandar for about 6-7 times three years ago. I met her because her clinic was close to my house. Since I moved close to my family doctor I s..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Staff members could use some training in customer service. The clinic is dirty and the doctor gives priority to her East Indian clients. Third world country cli..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Extremely rude staff, but I guess the doctor is good. "

June 16, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Waiting room is always 2 hour wait if you do not go as soon as she opens. "

June 10, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Worst staff. Long wait time. Short appointment. BEST DOCTOR"

May 28, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Love this doctor! just wish i could be her actual patient, so i wouldn't have to wait!"

May 23, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "My family members and I have been visiting this doctor for a few years, her waiting times are terrible and then she gives you less than 5 minutes. I consider he..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "When almost all her patients agree on something it ought to be true. Long wait times, rude staff and when you finally get to see her you get 5 minutes and you a..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been going to Dr. Shabana for a long time now. She is one of the best doctors in Mississauga. I think the negative ratings are by other disgrun..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible secretary! Extremely rude & unpleasant. The Dr is very knowledgeable but not worth the 3.5 hour wait!"

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Sikander is by far in my experience and opinion a very professional and thorough healthcare provider. She is worth the wait time. My family and I have been h..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "my experience with DR. Sikander was so excellent . Every time there is a long waiting time but its worth to wait for her she is the most honest,caring dr. i hav..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our experience with Dr. Sikander was awesome, she is very experienced and professional doctor, who remember her patients, there history and beyond good in diag..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Out of more than 40 doctors I have seen, Dr. Sikander is certainly the most professional and most knowledgable! No wonder she has a superbusy clinic: because th..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is very disorganized and disappointing. Horrible experience"

February 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The most disorganized clinic I have ever been to. It's busy, but the sneaking-in of patients by her staff is appalling !! Everyone is there for a reason, yet he..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a horrible experience with her, she is really a disaster. Avoid at all costs!"

January 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Would not recommend this clinic to any body. Horrible attiude shown by the staff."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is not a Doctor she is a Disaster - and law suit waiting to happen. Her medical skills are horrid - as a student of medicine even I have been able to spot..."

December 25, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "No doubt the clinic is very busy and wait time is long but Dr.Sikander is helpful, caring and polite. She provides her services to help and treat patients well...."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This clinic is very close to my house and is a quick solution if I cannot get in to see my kids pediatrician. No one is ever there at the time it says the clin..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I think most have had similar experience. She seems to be knowledgeable, but, just doesn't spend the time with patients to fully understand patients situation...."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Useless, immoral, uncaring, went to her for first time and absolutely horrid. I have had a chronic issue for months and finally took the courage to see a doctor..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Really bad clinic, except for Doctor's knowledge. Can't comment much on that, as you have to be a doctor to evaluate another one I guess. But for rest (Staff/H..."

September 10, 2014