Ratings for Dr. Shabana Sikander

Dr. have extensive knowledge but she give u only 2 to 3 minutes. Most of the time waiting time is 3 hours which is brutal.Front staff is always rude. While there is waiting time of 3 hours Dr spend most time on the phone in her room come out check one patient then go back to her room for next 20 min.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

This doctor bills OHIP when she has not even seen patients. She asked me for my family's health cards so that she could add my family members as her patients. She didn't even see them and billed OHIP for viral URTI. This woman really should be audited by Ontario health otherwise people like her will continue to misuse the taxpayers money!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. She really listens and addresses your concerns. Unlike a lot of other MDs she isn't dismissive. Worth the the long wait times. Her staff is friendly as well, with just one exception. Naila needs to improve her manners. She made a sick patient, who had issues with sitting for prolonged periods of time, wait for hours for a quick inkection. And was very antagonistic about it when questioned. The other staff members are wonderful and the clinic deserves its popularity.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Long wait time but absolutely a very good doctor with excellent bedside manner. Front staff could do with some good "customer service" related training - being kind and supportive is free - costs nothing to make a person who is ill or not feeling themselves feel a bit comfortable

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

This place is terrible. I had a test done for something on Nov 8th, they called with my results which I had to go back in for, and waited FIVE HOURS only to find out they didn't have all the results, especially for the one I needed. They said my results would be in by the 17th, I never received a call they were in, which by law they have to, so I called and they DO have them, but every time I call to book an appointment, no one answers. She also said the same thing to me, similar to someones review below, she suspects what the ailment is, but did blood tests to confirm, and also she "is always right", "can diagnose more than most doctors can", etc. I do not recommend this place AT ALL.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

It's a business. More patients, more money. My family and I have been coping with her for more than 15 years, thinking she'd be better the next visit. She incorrectly diagnosed my parents twice and doesn't stay with a patient for less than 2 minutes. Long waits(3+ hours even on appointments), horrible and extremely rude staff. I had been diagnosed with (some sickness) where I was referred to a neurologist. One of women from the front staff looked at my papers and said "you shouldn't go to a neurologist, other people need it, not you. Good luck getting an appointment". I was extremely mad, but did not say anything. I'm currently finding a new doctor. It's a business. We aren't her patients anymore. We are numbers.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Just Doctor is good but all front reception ladies are so rude and always avoiding the work. When you ask one lady never ever you will get help from her as she will always be asking back to you ask other receptionist, does not matter to them if you have to come back again next day or after.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. Shabana is one of the best doctor I have seen here in Canada. She knows her business. My 6 year old daughter had ruptured appendices and Dr. Shabana suspected it right away. People may get upset due to long wait but that's the price you pay when you are seeing a good doctor. Common sense is if there is a long lineup and lots of people waiting it obviously mean that The Doctor is good.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Horrible horrible horrible!!!!!!! The doctor overuses Ohip and does not even take 2 minutes to properly check you! I will be filing a formal complaint about this doctor and clinic! Horrible ....that's all I can say!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Very good and knowledgeable doctor, always helpful but only after you are able to see her after confronting with the most rude people in my life: front desk staff. Waiting time is very long, one reason is that staff in office doesn't know what the they are doing. I still prefer to go through the trauma of seeing these rude grumpy women because doctor herself is very good and helpful and I always got right treatment from her.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016