You may also like

Rate Dr. Shabana Sikander

Dr. Shabana Sikander's Ratings

I had horrible experience . My had pnmonia she couldn't dignose it . She gave her allergy medicine . Medicine didn't work so I took her to the other docter ,they did her chest X-ray .they diagnose pnmonia . She in hurry to make money .not check properly and listening . Horrible doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

The staff need a lot of customer service training. And the clinic is extremely dirty. Would not recommend due to these pressing concerns

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I met Dr. Shabana Sikandar for about 6-7 times three years ago. I met her because her clinic was close to my house. Since I moved close to my family doctor I stopped coming to her. During these meetings we were exremely satisfied with her treatment.
I and my wife have a few issues with toes and finger nale, heart etc. for last one year My family doctor, without diagnosing the roots gave us treatment which made my disease worst. On the basis of my previous meetings with Dr Sikandar I decided to come back to her for treatment. Just in one meeting she diagnosed the disease. She, at the same time sent us for different tests before prescibing any medicine. It not only gave us a huge amount of satisfaction but also increased huge amount of faith in her once again. She is a very good doctor. Her attitude towards the patient, dealing with the disease is remarkable. Her humbleness and smiling face heals the patient 50 percent right away. I have a full faith in her. I want her to be my family doctor for rest of my life. But unfortunately she does not have any room for new patient. It would be great if the Ministry could look into it and open up a window for her to accommodate a few more patients. It will be in public interest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Staff members could use some training in customer service. The clinic is dirty and the doctor gives priority to her East Indian clients. Third world country clinic.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2855587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Extremely rude staff, but I guess the doctor is good.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2839171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Waiting room is always 2 hour wait if you do not go as soon as she opens.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2833200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Worst staff. Long wait time. Short appointment. BEST DOCTOR

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2821377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Love this doctor! just wish i could be her actual patient, so i wouldn't have to wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

My family members and I have been visiting this doctor for a few years, her waiting times are terrible and then she gives you less than 5 minutes. I consider her to be unprofessional on all accounts. Terrible. Thank God we found a new family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2805696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

When almost all her patients agree on something it ought to be true. Long wait times, rude staff and when you finally get to see her you get 5 minutes and you are on you way out. Tax payers deserves better. She is a money making machine , period.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2768521].votes_count ]]