Ratings for Dr. Shabana Sikander

Amazing Doc. She knows what she is talking about. Heck, her diagnosis is always right on spot, all the reports just affirm later on what she predicted was right on. Long wait is bit of an issue, but it only goes to show how good she is, everybody just wants to see her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Sikander's for the past 3 years. She has been very kind and helpful to me. She is very knowledgeable and provides great advice and her therapeutic ability is amazing. The staff is friendly and quite helpful. Dr. Sikander takes the time to discuss all my concerns and always helps in anyway she can, whether it's counselling or providing therapy options. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a good Dr in Mississauga. Thew waiting time is long due to the clinic's massive popularity.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

great doctor, theres a reason the clinic is so busy! worth the wait

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I would avoid Levi Walk in Clinic at all costs. This doctor is the absolute worst! Her clinic always has a wait time of at least 3-4 hours and she literally comes in for two minutes to see you and leaves. The two minutes she does manage to give you aren't enough to convey all your problems. Dr Sikander is my family doctor and after dealing with this behavior for at least 4-5 years, I have had enough. It isn't worth it at all when there are so many other qualified doctors in Mississauga. She has made her clinic into a business and could care less about patient satisfaction.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. have extensive knowledge but she give u only 2 to 3 minutes. Most of the time waiting time is 3 hours which is brutal.Front staff is always rude. While there is waiting time of 3 hours Dr spend most time on the phone in her room come out check one patient then go back to her room for next 20 min.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

This doctor bills OHIP when she has not even seen patients. She asked me for my family's health cards so that she could add my family members as her patients. She didn't even see them and billed OHIP for viral URTI. This woman really should be audited by Ontario health otherwise people like her will continue to misuse the taxpayers money!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. She really listens and addresses your concerns. Unlike a lot of other MDs she isn't dismissive. Worth the the long wait times. Her staff is friendly as well, with just one exception. Naila needs to improve her manners. She made a sick patient, who had issues with sitting for prolonged periods of time, wait for hours for a quick inkection. And was very antagonistic about it when questioned. The other staff members are wonderful and the clinic deserves its popularity.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Long wait time but absolutely a very good doctor with excellent bedside manner. Front staff could do with some good "customer service" related training - being kind and supportive is free - costs nothing to make a person who is ill or not feeling themselves feel a bit comfortable

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

This place is terrible. I had a test done for something on Nov 8th, they called with my results which I had to go back in for, and waited FIVE HOURS only to find out they didn't have all the results, especially for the one I needed. They said my results would be in by the 17th, I never received a call they were in, which by law they have to, so I called and they DO have them, but every time I call to book an appointment, no one answers. She also said the same thing to me, similar to someones review below, she suspects what the ailment is, but did blood tests to confirm, and also she "is always right", "can diagnose more than most doctors can", etc. I do not recommend this place AT ALL.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

It's a business. More patients, more money. My family and I have been coping with her for more than 15 years, thinking she'd be better the next visit. She incorrectly diagnosed my parents twice and doesn't stay with a patient for less than 2 minutes. Long waits(3+ hours even on appointments), horrible and extremely rude staff. I had been diagnosed with (some sickness) where I was referred to a neurologist. One of women from the front staff looked at my papers and said "you shouldn't go to a neurologist, other people need it, not you. Good luck getting an appointment". I was extremely mad, but did not say anything. I'm currently finding a new doctor. It's a business. We aren't her patients anymore. We are numbers.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016