Ratings for Dr. Shabana Sikander

I'm surprised how this clinic is not shut down after soo many bad reviews. The receptionist everyone has been commenting about is still there and still as rude as everyone described her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

The staff at front desk are extremely rude like absolutely terrible. You wait for 2 hours just to go in for the assistant to jot down what you're there for. Then you go back and wait another two hours to see the actual doctor. The doctor herself is very very nice I like her though I find her only con is that after waiting 4 hours and you finally get to see her she rushes you out in like 3 minutes, I leave there forgetting half the things a wanted to ask.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Very rude staff... been waiting here for 3 to 4 hours no clue whats going on... they are eager to swipe ur health card so the money gets banked... i think the place should be investigated... the cleanliness is worse than my washroom after my 3 years old uses it... very disappointed... sad we need these doctors....

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

The receptionists are extremely rude and unprofessional!! This doctor makes you wait for 2 hours to rush you out the door after seeing you for 2 minutes. They schedule unnecessary follow up visits just to make money. The clinic is so dirty. It feels like walking into a third world country.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

The doctor herself is so amazing but the clinic and staff and secretaries are so rude and dirty and downright disgusting in atmospheres and behaviour a

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

This is by far the worst clinic I have ever been to. The front desk lady is so rude and doesn't even acknowledge you. Tells you a wait time of 1 hour and turns into 4 hours. They randomly call your number just because. Then once you finally go in, you go into a small room to do an "assesment" which she just reads random questions off a computer screen. Then you go back and sit down to wait another 2 hours to see the doctor. Does this place even care and are they even knowledgable? The clinic is so dirty and run down and they are so unorganized. I would never ever recommend this place to anyone and the only reason I came here is because I'm not from Mississauga and I live down the street so I figured it would be convenient.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Very kind and very knowledgeable Doctor , I don't live Mississagha but still I don't want change my doctor because she is such a good doctor !

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Long story short, I was injured at work months prior. I went to this clinic for an assessment and the coolie indian Guyanese/Trini doctor claimed I was good to go back to work. After 2 weeks of my full time work duties, the pain came back so I went back to the doctor to assess me again in which she replied, she couldn't assess me because she never did the original check up. I said if that's the case, how could you assess me and say and i'm good to go back to work. She then went on about what doctors can and cannot do. I then tried to explain to her that since she had the authority to authorize me to go back to work, it would make sense for her to make a note that I should gradually return to my full duties as opposed to being injured and on modified work for months, only then to be thrusted back into 100% duties. I could never actually get that point across however, because the woman started huffing and puffing and sighing in the midst of my speech and I told her that shes unprofessional and her behaviour was ridiculous. She then started getting visibly mad like she was about to explode and then left the room for 5 minutes. She then came back all calm and appolizing but she still didn't address my concern about graduated recovery back to work. She then recommended some other clinics to go to cause clearly she didnt want to deal with me. Everyone else at the clinic was very pleasant for the most part but that coolie/indian doctor from the Caribbean, shes rude, doesn't listen, tries to talk over you, has zero understanding and looks down upon you. These are my honest impression of the clinic, if you going here, prepare to fight for what you need.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

This clinic is very busy. Waiting hours varies from 2-3hrs. Front desk staff is very rude. One of the lady is always texting . They never pay attention to what you are saying. Disorganized system. Never understood how their no. & appointment works. Then they call you & you think it's your no. But nope they take your history and send you back to sit. After 2-3 hrs waiting time you finally see the dr for 2 min.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

i hated my visits here. i got a new family doctor because her clinic is the worst. her staff is super rude, like insanely rude. they hate being there and they have the worst mood swings. they dont talk to you or acknowledge you until theyre ready to speak. but its always this one lady with blonde hair with really nasty roots and shes the voice of their voicemail. i dont know her name but i hope she gets fired. i actually heard her hear the phone and say "ugh whatever ill put them on hold" like how careless are you. and the doctor omggg u wait legit a minimum amount of 2 hours to see her for 2 minutes. like what the?. she quickly looks at you and anything that you may have is always the flu for her. its never anything else. my sister had gallstones and she told her that she has the stomach flu the first time. the second time she asked if the stomach flu is back.. then told my parents that my sister is probably going through stress or something that makes her crave the attention. like are you serious right now?! she had gallstones! how do u call yourself a doctor.. please shut down this clinic, its just a waste of space.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015