Ratings for Dr. James Beller

I was his first client when he started his practice. He helped me become the person I am today and I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr Beller is the best!!!!! He helped me thru the most difficult time of my life! I could have never done it without him!!!! He is amazing at his job!!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

He is absolutely fantastic! He has saved my life through learning coping skills, etc. in how to treat PTSD. He's great!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Cindy in the office is clueless and that is a dangerous way to live. She doesn't know how to make an app't. Then when one is made 5 days prior, and then confirmed the day before by another individual in the office, we arrived as scheduled and Cindy is again clueless - shuffling papers and looking confused. She then announces that someone else made the appointment first and we'd have to come back another time. Huh? If the office makes an error, the office remedies the error without reprecussion to the patient. This was not a good first impression of a doctor who is supposed to help with marital problems and mental health issues. Never saw the doc - Cindy wouldn't let us - and we won't go back. He needs to fix his in-house problems first. Told PCM to NOT refer anyone to them again. At least not until they replace Cindy with someone who is more interested in helping people as opposed to dragging them into Cindy's perpetual state of confusion. Very bad PR for Dr. Beller.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007