Ratings for Dr. Robert Casci

Being an ER it was very hectic. Dr Casci spent a lot of time with me and really listened to what was going on with me. He stayed after his shift (I overheard nurse say why are you still here to him) to give me my cat scan result and discuss what treatment options I had and he called a specialist to set up a follow up appointment. Would like to thank him for figuring out what I had when other Drs had blown off my symptoms.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

An absolutely super, caring doctor. Despite the commotion of an ER, he really listened to me, figured out what was wrong, and saw that I got taken care of. He ordered extra tests and detected my unusual condition after I had been brushed off by my cardiologist a few days before.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

An extremely knowledgable and compassionate physician. He was spot on with his diagnosis and took the time to listen in spite of being very busy.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

GREAT JOB, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. FOUND OUT WHAT MY PROBLEM WAS EVEN THOUGH 2 OTHER DRS COULD NOT

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012