Dr. Vince Visconti

Ratings for Dr. Vince Visconti

This man needs to have his medical license taken away for good. He has over prescribed a family member for years and t his family member is now a prescription drug addict - yes it is his fault. She called his office and he fills the Rx and brings them to her at home. Along with being able to walk into his disgusting clinic and ask for whatever you want. Pathetic. please do not go to this Dr as he is dangerous and had no regard for your health. Blows my mind how people say he good. Please i beg take you family members elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I went for a prescription for an antiobiotic I needed when I couldn't get in to my regular family doctor. I found the front desk gal friendly and helpful. When it looked like it was going to be a long wait, she said I could leave and come back later. Which I did. Sure, the office is old and could use a paint job, but...so what?? I found Dr. V was easy to talk to, wrote me the prescription without giving me a hassle (I've had doctors at other walk ins actually insist on my trying something different, when Iin fact, this one antibiotic is the ONLY one that works for me. Now THAT'S something to complain about. Having doctor refuse to presribe and antibiotic that works on your condition and then tell you to come back if the one he IS writing doesn't work. Which it didn't and of course by then I could get into my family doctor). I think Dr. V. is a busy doctor running a clinic on his own, and has a huge amount of patients walking in every day. He's handling it well, regardless of how old his waiting room is, etc. I don't know what the deal is with him coming in so late, apparently regularly.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Terrifying clinic with a child as the receptionist. I dont know how this guy is allowed to practice medicine. At all costs avoid this place. I only went here once because it was the only clinic in Sherwood Park open besides the walk in hospital. STAY AWAY FROM THIS FILTHY AND INCOMPETENT PLACE WITH A QUACK DOCTOR.

Submitted March 6, 2016

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Wonderful person and doctor truly cares. Our whole family has been seeing him for over 25years , my parents maybe longer. if there is long wait times it is because there are lots of people going to see him. disappointing to see what people have said, ive never experienced anything but love and care.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Horrible Doctor, I think the fact this guy got him medical license revoked numerous times speaks volumes to the fact you should never go to this quack. This quack uses mechanical tool boxes to hold medical supplies. Also when I was with him he did not close the door during our consultation. Besides that the medical centre it self looks like something from a war torn country. I would go to the local home depot for medical advise before this incompetent piece of work.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

pleas is dirty needs a make up. It is accesible and he is knowledgable. Thtre are some horror stories i I do beleive them but for the quantity of parients he sees ther must be thousands of good ones

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I have been going to this clinic for a few months for my medications. I like dr.v but find that he is always late, and not as kind to some patients than others. I needed a prescription refilled. He didn't want to do it because it was early yelling at me in the office. I told him I was in the hospital he told me he didn't care, and he doesn't want to hear my stories. I am very upset and feel as tho I am not welcome in his office. Also sending all prescriptions to downtown Edmonton is ridiculous, the pharmacist there(raj) causes more problems for patients acting like a want to be Doctor. A doctor is supposed to make you feel warm and invited. I don't feel this at all from dr.v! The clinic is dirty and unsanitary and needs a better dress code for a medical clinic.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

He checked my Ingrown Toenail Located On My Right Foot

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Vince Visconti's Credentials

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man needs to have his medical license taken away for good. He has over prescribed a family member for years and t his family member is now a prescription ..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I went for a prescription for an antiobiotic I needed when I couldn't get in to my regular family doctor. I found the front desk gal friendly and helpful. Wh..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I find the doctor really trustworthy. The kid that works there is very good at managing the patients."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrifying clinic with a child as the receptionist. I dont know how this guy is allowed to practice medicine. At all costs avoid this place. I only went here on..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "http://www.cpsa.ab.ca/Libraries/Pro_Complaints_Disc/008463-000011970402-1.pdf How is he still allowed to practise Medicine?"

February 21, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful person and doctor truly cares. Our whole family has been seeing him for over 25years , my parents maybe longer. if there is long wait times it is beca..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible Doctor, I think the fact this guy got him medical license revoked numerous times speaks volumes to the fact you should never go to this quack. This qua..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "pleas is dirty needs a make up. It is accesible and he is knowledgable. Thtre are some horror stories i I do beleive them but for the quantity of parients he se..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to this clinic for a few months for my medications. I like dr.v but find that he is always late, and not as kind to some patients than others...."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He checked my Ingrown Toenail Located On My Right Foot"

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A fine doctor and so good with people. Has taken care of my family for years"

October 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "For all the people on here who consider dr Vince a great dr please give your head a shake and listen up. The clinic is filthy dirty, the staff is uneducated, n..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "His facilities are dirty and needs some updating along with his files. His staff was exceptionally rude to patients. Dr Visconti although knowledgeable was an h..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Im my opinion..THIS DOCTOR SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS!. Do your research on this guy,it only takes a minute and you will go the other way. Have spoken to ot..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to him with pneumonia....he diagnosed me with anxiety attack and sent me home. I almost died, Three dr's later and many more powerful antibiotics I was o..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "People really need to both,grow-up,and to see the forest for the tree's. Now,I have been a patient of Dr.Visconti's for well over Three Decades. Ever since I wa..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Visconti has been our family doctor for 30 years. He is helpful, quick and knowledgable. I wouldn't go anywhere else."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vince Visconti has seen members of our family for the past 20 years. I agree with the previous comments that his office decor and cleanliness leave much to..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Very busy clinic! I don't trust any Dr.'s opinions except Dr. V! He has my undying devotion since he was the Only dr. out of 5 I saw in the same week that had..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Very nice and helpful. Takes his time with his patients."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wow, reading the posts reminded me of my experience. The reason patients that come in first with legit health concerns have to wait is because Visconti wants to..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Visconti has been my family doctor since I was 3 yrs old. He always cared for my health in ways other doctors dismissed, which cacti ally saved my life! ..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "My grandfather had been seeing dr V for a long time, but as he got older (he's 80) I started to go with him to his appointments. The office is dirty, smells, an..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Visconti two times. He is the worst Dr. I have ever seen. The first trip I was in town from BC and had a sore throat. After looking in my no..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. V since I was a small child. As a child, I of course had no opinion on him, but now that I'm in my 20's I can say he is a very caring, genu..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Very filthy place. Smells like an ash can. Very long wait. Others who came in behind me went ahead. Very unprofessional. Expects you to go to a pharmacy in Ed..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr V for many years. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, and caring. Sure he may not have the best staff or the most up to date facilities b..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Visconti ever since I was a little girl, I have a daughter now and I will be taking her there aswell. Obviously not for big things as it is a..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Looking for a new Dr for my son and ended up in Dr. V's clinic. Place looked old, chairs were rocking. We had an appointment for 5:30 but ended up waiting for ..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr V. Has been my doctor for 7 years he is a brilliant Dr. and gets things done fast. and i am proof of this. i don't think he has much time for slackers. so ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful place. Very unprofessional and I will never return."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Visconti is a great doctor, very helpful and precise. I unfortunately agree with the other comments that the clinic organization is poor and the front desk s..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr visconti is good, but as per the below comments, the staff is very unprofessional and the clinic is disturbingly filthy and run down. Feels like a black mark..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The doctor himself is great but his staff is a comedy show. It's like Dumb & Dumber at the front desk. They called out names of people that weren't even there. ..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has no knowledge what so ever! He is a retarded and money hungry doctor! I went in the other day to get my acne fixed but the meds he prescribe was ..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went to this disturbing filthy place yesterday. Called to make and appointment and women on the phone was extremely rood. When I walked in there was spills all ..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible clinic! Facility is in disrepair, chairs are old and uncomfortable, walls need painting. The whole place feels run down and disorganized. Even worse i..."

September 25, 2014