Ratings for Dr. Vincenzo Visconti

I not only know him as a competent, caring, compassionate physician, ,but also as a room mate while he was attending medical school. In fact, even then, during the late 70’s, I had told him he would be a fabulous doctor. I wish him nothing but the best and hope this situation can be rectified in his favour.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Yahoo... it's about time the College got involved & shut this guy down! What goes around comes around and I have waited 30 years to see him go down. As for his 3500 patients, go to a Medical-Centre and find a new doctor! Mine retired after 35 yrs and I didn't die while finding a new one :)

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I’ve seen dr viscount I for 30 years , he is not a nut case he deserves to help people he’s a all around good man very carrying medical issues we have had several in our family he fixes us all in house calls or his office visits. So what you have to wait some oh well it’s worth it to get a good dr , I would go back to him in a heart beat he’s 100% trustworthy

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Really good doctor. Knows his craft well and cares well for his patients. Tells it like it is and gives good advice.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

He lost his license because the college was upset he was "stealing" from them, but the college won't do anything about doctors who physically, and sexually abuse patients. Furthermore, there are so many incompetent doctors who put patients' lives at risk, but no, the college only takes away licenses from those that take away money from the college. All about money unfortunately.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr vinconti.is a caring doctor and good man.the collage of physicians take a good doctor licence away.but can give a doctor that sexually assaulted three woman back his licence.there is something wrong with this picture.the collage of physicians need to think about what they are doing.and give Dr Visconti licence back and take away the doctor licences away that like to sexually assaulted women.you collage of physicians should be a ashmed of yourself.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

This Doctor should not be practicing. He has lost his license in the past and runs a very shady business. He has been in the local newspaper a few times for unusual fines or license issues.... I would avoid this doctor as much as possible

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr Visconti has been our family Dr in Sherwood Park for 17 years. His knowledge and command of the medical profession is reflected in the impressive patient base he has build up. He always has treated and saved several lives through his 35 years in practice. The college needs to speak to his patients and understand the value Dr Visconti bring to the community. I feel he is being targeted by physicians who cannot boost such an impressive patient base..3500...respect to Dr Visconti!

Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Visconti has been our family doctor for more than twenty years. He is such a nice human being, a competent doctor. He cares a lot about his patients, he is always there for them, and even visit them home if they can’t go to his office, like he did when I phoned him about the strong reaction that my granddaughter had following a vaccination. He takes so good care of us. He is not pretentious like too many other doctors. He is nice, gentle and so caring. If it was not for him, I would not have known that my heart has to be watched closely; I was close of my 50th when he discovered this problem I was born with and that none of all these doctors I saw before him had ever diagnosed. Every member of my family loves him and feels sad about what's happening to him. He doesn't deserve the kind of treatment you are inflicting him. We are going to miss him so a lot. Why are you depriving us of our so special doctor? I can’t help myself thinking that you want to get rid of him because you are jealous that thousands people are trusting him with their life. Would you like to recuperate his patients?

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr.Visconti has always gave me other methods to deal with stress and clinical menopause for over 10 years and never once pushed mind altering drugs ever !!! Most compassionate and caring doctor in Sherwood Park. People line up to see him for many many different ailments !!!! To shame to all you people who judge his patients !!!! Don’t see many other doctors who have the courage and care to work at Boyle Street clinic to try to work with some of the most sad and terrible epidemic of crystal meth and crack addicted patients!! Our family doctor for well over 15 years !!! Always put his patient first !!! Did anyone ever call from the College of Physcians to any of his existing patients ???

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Vincenzo Visconti's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Amerigroup