Dr. Vince Visconti

Ratings for Dr. Vince Visconti

I love Dr Visconti he has always been great with me and my kids . He never rushes anyone out the door and takes his time to listen. As for giving out drugs not so he has turned me down every time I thought I needed something to sleep or for pain . Some people have addictions and no doctor can just cut them off . Other patients have real pain and need meds unless u know them u wouldn't know . As for drug dealers standing outside I've been going there for 37 years and have yet to see that . He can not pick and choose who he treats . The place could be improved but if u have something serious he is your guy . He is one that could save your life .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Ive Read some of these comments and im very sad that people think that about dr.visconti. He had been my doctor for a long time and he has always been so good in the way he treats me. If it wasnt for him. My diabetis would of continued to spiral out of control cause all the other doctors wouldnt listen to me and my symptoms they would rush me out before i could finish my sentence. He took his time to figure out what meds worked best for me. Because i was allergic to many of them. Dr.v cant control how some of his patient behave when standing outside. He is to busy with patients who need him. Dr.v isnt judgemental like all the other 20 doctors ive seen. He actually listen to you and your concerns. Just because he has tool boxes to organize things doesnt mean its unsanitary. Ive been to many walk in clinics that i thought were very dirty. Drv clinic is cleaned every day. Just because it doesnt look fancy doesnt mean its not clean. Dr Visconti does his job better than most doctors. So do yourself a favor and get to know him hes good with the kids he has compassion and he loves his job. He is a amazing doctor i would go to him before any doctor or emergency. Hes always had any refferals done for me as fast as he could. And always sent me to the best specialists. He had also saved my best friends dad from dying because no other doctor could figure out his symptoms. Dr v has sticker up my son numerous times and has done a fanominal job. DR VISCONTI YOUR A GOOD DOCTOR!!! And this is why you have so many devoted patients. Keep up the good work. Nevermind all this negativity.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Drug dealer, caters to Somalians that take their prescriptions to Boyle Street drugstore. Only drugstore that will deal with him. I sit and watch from a nearby location and see a large amount of Somalians going there every day, most times it is the same ones over ansd over, like do anyone else get there prescriptions filled every day? Stay away, it is only a matter of time befor the dirt hits the fan!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

This guy is a drug dealers haven. Steer clear!! The Somalians going in and out of here are buying to sell to your children in Edmonton. This guy needs to get shut down asap!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Went today waited from 3:30 to 5:30 for my refills for high blood pressure, so first in line . There was 26 people there when I left he had not shown up yet and I had another appointment. Definitely a drug dealer I heard patients talking about magic mushrooms. Staff in and out having a cigarette while we all wait filthy, filthy place. They need to send someone in undercover to expose this place.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Absolutely disgusting. Extremely unsanitary everywhere. He is basically a drug dealer at this point. There is always a group of young men in front of the offic dealing pills. They harass any women who walk by as well. He could be the most talented doctor in the world, but the state of his office makes you never want to come back. Avoid at all cost!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Out of desperation I had to go to doctor Visconti's office (all other clinics closed and not sick enough for emerg) and was immediately reminded why I swore to myself after my last visit that I would never be back. I will certainly be filing a report with the college of physicians and surgeons tomorrow. To get in I had to walk through a crowd of junkies and then I sat for nearly 2 hours, with a legitimate medical issue, and watched taxi and truck loads of people walk in for prescription refills. There were bandaids and fingernails on the floor. The man at the desk is very weird and the doctor himself looked like a homeless person. I don't doubt that he cares about his patients but somewhere down the line something has gone seriously awry at that practice. It was sad, disturbing, and disgusting. That place must be the supplier for every scumbag in the city...i'd say I saw at least 40 in two hours.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

WI do question some of the things he does and really I don't like his office. It is filthy and the big guy at the reception desk seems kind of strange. I will say he is a hard working Doctor. No doubt about that. I called in to see about my cortisone shots and asked if I could add another area. Eleven o clock at night I get a call that he is outside my door. He wanted to be sure he was adding the right spots. So no way anybody can knock this mans commitment. I did at one time have a problem with waiting while he did scripts first. It made me mad but I now see there is a method to his madness and he can actually see more patients because he does scripts first. I guess it's all about ignoring his office and staff. We have to many doctors who are burnt out and really have no care.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I really like Dr. Visconti. I'm not a doctor to judge, just a patient of his for the last nine years or so. He listens, and offers suggestions. He does take prescription people ahead of the line up when they come in, but it takes a very short time for him to interview the prescription candidate, ask how things are going and to ensure the right prescription is signed off. He has talked to me about my blood work explaining all the details and never treats my symptoms as being silly or all in my head. The Craftsman cabinets are there, so is a lot of other old stuff, but the doctor is up to date. He helped sort out my kidney stone diagnosis, has advised on my diet, and sociably asks how things are going whenever I visit. Sometimes I feel guilty taking up his time describing the list of details related to my ailments. He is patient, and I never feel like a number or rushed. The staff might not have ipads to record your arrival time and purpose, but keep things in good order with a good old first come first served pencil and paper. The office might need some fixing up, the magazines are old, but I go for the service and not the décor. Like any clinic your wait time can vary upon the number of people in line ahead of you.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Everything is disgusting. No privacy. No sterilization. You wait forever. He sees preferred patients to refill prescriptions before you even if you've been waiting over 2 hours. I'm not one to write a bad review, in fact this is my first. I don't care if he is a good doctor or not, he treats patients unfairly and his clinic is in need of serious updates. I sat next to a craftsman workbench meant for your garage used as a desk in the exam room. Just please reconsider before going to see this doctor. No practice should run like this.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017