Dr. Vince Visconti

Ratings for Dr. Vince Visconti

I really like Dr. Visconti. I'm not a doctor to judge, just a patient of his for the last nine years or so. He listens, and offers suggestions. He does take prescription people ahead of the line up when they come in, but it takes a very short time for him to interview the prescription candidate, ask how things are going and to ensure the right prescription is signed off. He has talked to me about my blood work explaining all the details and never treats my symptoms as being silly or all in my head. The Craftsman cabinets are there, so is a lot of other old stuff, but the doctor is up to date. He helped sort out my kidney stone diagnosis, has advised on my diet, and sociably asks how things are going whenever I visit. Sometimes I feel guilty taking up his time describing the list of details related to my ailments. He is patient, and I never feel like a number or rushed. The staff might not have ipads to record your arrival time and purpose, but keep things in good order with a good old first come first served pencil and paper. The office might need some fixing up, the magazines are old, but I go for the service and not the d├ęcor. Like any clinic your wait time can vary upon the number of people in line ahead of you.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Everything is disgusting. No privacy. No sterilization. You wait forever. He sees preferred patients to refill prescriptions before you even if you've been waiting over 2 hours. I'm not one to write a bad review, in fact this is my first. I don't care if he is a good doctor or not, he treats patients unfairly and his clinic is in need of serious updates. I sat next to a craftsman workbench meant for your garage used as a desk in the exam room. Just please reconsider before going to see this doctor. No practice should run like this.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

If not for his thoroughness, my Cancer would probably still not have been detected. Great Doctor I have been with him since he opened his first clinic.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Disgusting facility, no confidentiality in the waiting room. Children, yes I said children, taking patients names and information at the front desk. His license has been suspended at least one time for a month. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I only go there when everything else is closed. And then I regret it. He's attempted to deny my asthma medication, contraceptives, and will always prescribe the most expensive drug regardless of an affordable alternative. Do yourself a favour and avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I and my family have been going to See Dr Vicomti for years he is Wonderfull . He likes kids , he listens he he is compassionate and a good dr

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

It is very simple, if you don't go to Dr Visconti for treatment, then it is your loss. All these negative comments are absolutely ridiculous! You should all be ashamed of yourselves! Dr Visconti goes over and above the call of duty! Which is more then I can ever say about any other Dr. I have ever been to. He is polite, down to earth and he takes his job seriously and he is extremely intelligent. Other Doctors could learn a thing or two from him!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I've been going to Dr Visconti for over 30 years now and so have my kids. He's one of the best Doctors that I've ever come across. He is and always has been a great family doctor. He's very thorough and has been helpful in treating mine, my parents and children's medical conditions for many years now. I only have good things to say about him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr Visconti is a wonderful caring Doctor. I know a few people that would not be alive today, had it not been for Dr Visconti. He works very hard and genuinely cares for his patients. He is down to earth , unlike some arrogant Drs in the city. He takes his job seriously. Having said that, it is virtually impossible to please all the people all the time. He gets paid for his time and effort. Fridges break down as all appliances do. It was for the patients safety that he was unable to give the flu shots. I saw a new medical fridge being delivered there, when I was last there with a friend. Where did you get your Medical degree? If you think you are so much smarter then just treat yourself. His clinic is a walk in clinic and you have a choice. He does not lack for patients, in fact I personally know people that will drive to Sherwoodpark from the outskirts of the city to see him. Please, have some respect and do not take sick pleasure in defaming him as a Doctor. How low can people stoop! This includes the so called Medical Doctors that do not work as hard as Dr V and are too quick to pass judgement on him. I have heard Drs in Sherwood Park bad mouth Dr V even in public. How unprofessional! On the other hand Dr V will never say a negative thing about any Doctor. Think before passing judgement on him. It is said that little knowledge is harmful . Perhaps this is all a case of sour grapes! May God Bless Dr Visconti, Amen.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

I don't care what anyone says, he is thorough and seems to care for his patients. I just started seeing him and he did more in 1 visit then 20 visits to a medicenter!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016