Dr. Vince Visconti

Ratings for Dr. Vince Visconti

Absolutely disgusting. Extremely unsanitary everywhere. He is basically a drug dealer at this point. There is always a group of young men in front of the offic dealing pills. They harass any women who walk by as well. He could be the most talented doctor in the world, but the state of his office makes you never want to come back. Avoid at all cost!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Out of desperation I had to go to doctor Visconti's office (all other clinics closed and not sick enough for emerg) and was immediately reminded why I swore to myself after my last visit that I would never be back. I will certainly be filing a report with the college of physicians and surgeons tomorrow. To get in I had to walk through a crowd of junkies and then I sat for nearly 2 hours, with a legitimate medical issue, and watched taxi and truck loads of people walk in for prescription refills. There were bandaids and fingernails on the floor. The man at the desk is very weird and the doctor himself looked like a homeless person. I don't doubt that he cares about his patients but somewhere down the line something has gone seriously awry at that practice. It was sad, disturbing, and disgusting. That place must be the supplier for every scumbag in the city...i'd say I saw at least 40 in two hours.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

WI do question some of the things he does and really I don't like his office. It is filthy and the big guy at the reception desk seems kind of strange. I will say he is a hard working Doctor. No doubt about that. I called in to see about my cortisone shots and asked if I could add another area. Eleven o clock at night I get a call that he is outside my door. He wanted to be sure he was adding the right spots. So no way anybody can knock this mans commitment. I did at one time have a problem with waiting while he did scripts first. It made me mad but I now see there is a method to his madness and he can actually see more patients because he does scripts first. I guess it's all about ignoring his office and staff. We have to many doctors who are burnt out and really have no care.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I really like Dr. Visconti. I'm not a doctor to judge, just a patient of his for the last nine years or so. He listens, and offers suggestions. He does take prescription people ahead of the line up when they come in, but it takes a very short time for him to interview the prescription candidate, ask how things are going and to ensure the right prescription is signed off. He has talked to me about my blood work explaining all the details and never treats my symptoms as being silly or all in my head. The Craftsman cabinets are there, so is a lot of other old stuff, but the doctor is up to date. He helped sort out my kidney stone diagnosis, has advised on my diet, and sociably asks how things are going whenever I visit. Sometimes I feel guilty taking up his time describing the list of details related to my ailments. He is patient, and I never feel like a number or rushed. The staff might not have ipads to record your arrival time and purpose, but keep things in good order with a good old first come first served pencil and paper. The office might need some fixing up, the magazines are old, but I go for the service and not the d├ęcor. Like any clinic your wait time can vary upon the number of people in line ahead of you.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Everything is disgusting. No privacy. No sterilization. You wait forever. He sees preferred patients to refill prescriptions before you even if you've been waiting over 2 hours. I'm not one to write a bad review, in fact this is my first. I don't care if he is a good doctor or not, he treats patients unfairly and his clinic is in need of serious updates. I sat next to a craftsman workbench meant for your garage used as a desk in the exam room. Just please reconsider before going to see this doctor. No practice should run like this.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

If not for his thoroughness, my Cancer would probably still not have been detected. Great Doctor I have been with him since he opened his first clinic.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I only go there when everything else is closed. And then I regret it. He's attempted to deny my asthma medication, contraceptives, and will always prescribe the most expensive drug regardless of an affordable alternative. Do yourself a favour and avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I and my family have been going to See Dr Vicomti for years he is Wonderfull . He likes kids , he listens he he is compassionate and a good dr

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

It is very simple, if you don't go to Dr Visconti for treatment, then it is your loss. All these negative comments are absolutely ridiculous! You should all be ashamed of yourselves! Dr Visconti goes over and above the call of duty! Which is more then I can ever say about any other Dr. I have ever been to. He is polite, down to earth and he takes his job seriously and he is extremely intelligent. Other Doctors could learn a thing or two from him!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I've been going to Dr Visconti for over 30 years now and so have my kids. He's one of the best Doctors that I've ever come across. He is and always has been a great family doctor. He's very thorough and has been helpful in treating mine, my parents and children's medical conditions for many years now. I only have good things to say about him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016