Wonderful person and doctor truly cares. Our whole family has been seeing him for over 25years , my parents maybe longer. if there is long wait times it is because there are lots of people going to see him. disappointing to see what people have said, ive never experienced anything but love and care.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Horrible Doctor, I think the fact this guy got him medical license revoked numerous times speaks volumes to the fact you should never go to this quack. This quack uses mechanical tool boxes to hold medical supplies. Also when I was with him he did not close the door during our consultation. Besides that the medical centre it self looks like something from a war torn country. I would go to the local home depot for medical advise before this incompetent piece of work.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

pleas is dirty needs a make up. It is accesible and he is knowledgable. Thtre are some horror stories i I do beleive them but for the quantity of parients he sees ther must be thousands of good ones

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I have been going to this clinic for a few months for my medications. I like dr.v but find that he is always late, and not as kind to some patients than others. I needed a prescription refilled. He didn't want to do it because it was early yelling at me in the office. I told him I was in the hospital he told me he didn't care, and he doesn't want to hear my stories. I am very upset and feel as tho I am not welcome in his office. Also sending all prescriptions to downtown Edmonton is ridiculous, the pharmacist there(raj) causes more problems for patients acting like a want to be Doctor. A doctor is supposed to make you feel warm and invited. I don't feel this at all from dr.v! The clinic is dirty and unsanitary and needs a better dress code for a medical clinic.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

He checked my Ingrown Toenail Located On My Right Foot

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

A fine doctor and so good with people. Has taken care of my family for years

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

For all the people on here who consider dr Vince a great dr please give your head a shake and listen up. The clinic is filthy dirty, the staff is uneducated, not qualified and very rude to patients. Vince can't make it to the clinic on time,you always sit and wait for at least 1.5 hours. Then upon getting to see him he take maybe 3 minutes with you because either his staff are knocking on the door asking for him to sign off prescriptions etc. For all of you who consider him a great dr it's too bad. My husband had gone into him several time complaining of stomach pains constipated and blood in his stool. Dr Vince did tests 1 year prior and his hemoglobin was down then. Never received a call or told about it. ( got told this by our new dr). Dr Vince did new test and my husband hemoglobin was at 92 and told him oh your bleeding inside somewhere but I don't know where. Do a stool sample when you can and come back and see me. He also told him to drink peppermint tea and gluten free diet. my husband was rush to the ER with massive problems. Due to the fact Vince did not order additional test or a ct scan or scope. He would have found that my husband had a grapefruit size Tumor in his colon. Now that he has had Emergency surgery and found out it is cancer and has to wear an ostomy bag at the age of 36. because of dr Vince lack of professionalism and care for his patient, my husband came very close to dying from a perforated bowel as his was right on the verge of bursting. He would have been spetic and both surgeons told me he wouldn't have died. After we found out the results of everything the clinic (Bryan)kept on calling us. We asked for them not to call us as we were no longer patients and to place that in the file. We still reviewed calls from the clinic. Until I threatened to file a malpractice lawsuit against the clinic I kept getting told my husband results etc. If anyone in that clinic had an ounce of brains you would know that while in the hospital and real Drs are taking care of you they advise you of any change in your blood, if you have any signs of infection and what the results are of your grapefruit size Tumor. I damn near became a widow and a single mother to an 8 month old baby from the neglect dr Vince has for his patience. Anyone who is looking For a dr or a walk in clinic please for the love of God go somewhere else as I do not want to see anyone else not be taken care of and end up in the situation my husband is faced with.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

His facilities are dirty and needs some updating along with his files. His staff was exceptionally rude to patients. Dr Visconti although knowledgeable was an hour and a half late. His clinic opened at 4pm on Sunday's and he did not show up until 530pm. Overall a terrible experience.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Im my opinion..THIS DOCTOR SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS!. Do your research on this guy,it only takes a minute and you will go the other way. Have spoken to other doctors (who will remain anonymous) and they say the same thing.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I went to him with pneumonia....he diagnosed me with anxiety attack and sent me home. I almost died, Three dr's later and many more powerful antibiotics I was ok. Terrible Dr...has no more than a handful of minutes to spend on patients......i've seen so much "malpractice" at his clinic. go elsewhere people....don't waste time with this few minute man.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Vince Visconti's Credentials

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful person and doctor truly cares. Our whole family has been seeing him for over 25years , my parents maybe longer. if there is long wait times it is beca..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible Doctor, I think the fact this guy got him medical license revoked numerous times speaks volumes to the fact you should never go to this quack. This qua..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "pleas is dirty needs a make up. It is accesible and he is knowledgable. Thtre are some horror stories i I do beleive them but for the quantity of parients he se..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to this clinic for a few months for my medications. I like dr.v but find that he is always late, and not as kind to some patients than others...."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He checked my Ingrown Toenail Located On My Right Foot"

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A fine doctor and so good with people. Has taken care of my family for years"

October 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "For all the people on here who consider dr Vince a great dr please give your head a shake and listen up. The clinic is filthy dirty, the staff is uneducated, n..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "His facilities are dirty and needs some updating along with his files. His staff was exceptionally rude to patients. Dr Visconti although knowledgeable was an h..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Im my opinion..THIS DOCTOR SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS!. Do your research on this guy,it only takes a minute and you will go the other way. Have spoken to ot..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to him with pneumonia....he diagnosed me with anxiety attack and sent me home. I almost died, Three dr's later and many more powerful antibiotics I was o..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "People really need to both,grow-up,and to see the forest for the tree's. Now,I have been a patient of Dr.Visconti's for well over Three Decades. Ever since I wa..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Visconti has been our family doctor for 30 years. He is helpful, quick and knowledgable. I wouldn't go anywhere else."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vince Visconti has seen members of our family for the past 20 years. I agree with the previous comments that his office decor and cleanliness leave much to..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Very busy clinic! I don't trust any Dr.'s opinions except Dr. V! He has my undying devotion since he was the Only dr. out of 5 I saw in the same week that had..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Very nice and helpful. Takes his time with his patients."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wow, reading the posts reminded me of my experience. The reason patients that come in first with legit health concerns have to wait is because Visconti wants to..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Visconti has been my family doctor since I was 3 yrs old. He always cared for my health in ways other doctors dismissed, which cacti ally saved my life! ..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "My grandfather had been seeing dr V for a long time, but as he got older (he's 80) I started to go with him to his appointments. The office is dirty, smells, an..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Visconti two times. He is the worst Dr. I have ever seen. The first trip I was in town from BC and had a sore throat. After looking in my no..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. V since I was a small child. As a child, I of course had no opinion on him, but now that I'm in my 20's I can say he is a very caring, genu..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Very filthy place. Smells like an ash can. Very long wait. Others who came in behind me went ahead. Very unprofessional. Expects you to go to a pharmacy in Ed..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr V for many years. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, and caring. Sure he may not have the best staff or the most up to date facilities b..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Visconti ever since I was a little girl, I have a daughter now and I will be taking her there aswell. Obviously not for big things as it is a..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Looking for a new Dr for my son and ended up in Dr. V's clinic. Place looked old, chairs were rocking. We had an appointment for 5:30 but ended up waiting for ..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr V. Has been my doctor for 7 years he is a brilliant Dr. and gets things done fast. and i am proof of this. i don't think he has much time for slackers. so ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful place. Very unprofessional and I will never return."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Visconti is a great doctor, very helpful and precise. I unfortunately agree with the other comments that the clinic organization is poor and the front desk s..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr visconti is good, but as per the below comments, the staff is very unprofessional and the clinic is disturbingly filthy and run down. Feels like a black mark..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The doctor himself is great but his staff is a comedy show. It's like Dumb & Dumber at the front desk. They called out names of people that weren't even there. ..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has no knowledge what so ever! He is a retarded and money hungry doctor! I went in the other day to get my acne fixed but the meds he prescribe was ..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went to this disturbing filthy place yesterday. Called to make and appointment and women on the phone was extremely rood. When I walked in there was spills all ..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible clinic! Facility is in disrepair, chairs are old and uncomfortable, walls need painting. The whole place feels run down and disorganized. Even worse i..."

September 25, 2014