Ratings for Dr. Jennifer C. Dunn

Like the other posters, I found Dr. Dunn incredibly unprofessional. She misdiagnosed a miscarriage over the phone in a voice mail (refused to examine my until "after it had completed as per her nurse). She never spoke with me directly to discuss what was happening. Thank God I went to another practice (who took me in immediately) and confirmed that baby was doing fine and it was just a small bleed that would resolve itself on its own. When I complained to the office, I received no response.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Completely unprofessional and uncaring. I would not recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

removed my bartholens cyst. Got me in right a way. Lovely bed side manner. a+++

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

I have found Dr. Dunn to be very helpful and a very caring Doctor. She provided us with assistance through a miscarriage and was honest and thorough.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Dunn told us our baby had an abnormality. when she sent us to a specialist he said everything was fine and that she read the ultrasound wrong. She didn't say your baby may have an abnormality she said it did and she told us over the phone, very unprofessional. She wore flip flops to our first visit also unprofessional. She usually has you talk to her nurse. I would not recommend her. We had a horrible weekend thinking there was something wrong with our baby, when it is healthy and growing.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2007

I felt the doctor did not have time for me as a patient when I came to her with what I felt was a serious medical issue.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

I had some spotting at about 7 weeks into my pregnancy. I was scared & I called the office. I talked back & forth with the nurses for 4 days, never the doctor. They had me go for some blood tests at an outside lab, but they never saw me in the office. The nurse called me and stated Dunn was giving me a prescription. I went to have the prescription filled & the pharmacist gave me a warning notice of birth defects to my baby & how this drug has never been shown to stop a miscarriage! I went for a 2nd opinion. The 2nd doctor said early bleeding can be anything from nothing to an ectopic pregnancy to a miscarriage & many other things. The only way to find out is to do a quick ultrasound & check on the baby, which he did. The baby is fine & the pregnancy has progressed without further complications. I feel Dunn should have checked out these other possibilities before prescribing me a potentially dangerous drug, especially without talking to me about the potentially dangerous side effects.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Jennifer C. Dunn's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company