Ratings for Dr. Garner B. Meads

I had a nasal surgery from Dr. Meads in 1985 and it seriously helped my allergies. My daughter had tonsils removed in the early 1990's. Recently I needed a clearance to get hearing aids from an MD and I chose Dr. Meads, He and his staff was excellent to work with. I made the mistake of asking for a procedure that was very expensive and not covered on my insurance. the billing staff worked with me to configure a more affordable plan that worked for me. I love these folks, and don't understand some of the rating comments on this site, as I experienced only goodness, professionalism, and a Win - Win attitude from staff and doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Meads and this ENT office is all about $$, and not patient care. I went in for my son's tube check, and he looked in his ear for 1 minute, told me I had to come back in 10 days to check again, and still charged me a full procedure for doing nothing. My son's tube has not fallen out of his ear after being in there for over 2 years, and Dr. Meads now wants to charge another surgery to remove it. I would NEVER recommend this Doctor or ENT office to any of my friends or family. They are terrible.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I went in to see Dr. Meads because he had high reviews and I was scared of these little bumps I could feel in my throat. i wanted a 2nd opinion because there's lots of cancer in my family. However my regular doctor was right. When I saw Dr. Meads he basically said the same thing my doctor said and decided that the bumps also could be from acid reflux and put me on prescription drugs for it and antibiotics for the pharyngitis. Well the antibiotics ended up making my teeth ache very badly and I did not get any better with them. Also, this was my first time ever going to his office. He decided to charge me for using a scope to look in my mouth (A $621 cost I was not aware of before he proceeded with this) and for the consultation ($300). After insurance it came out to be $555.32 which I do not have just lying around and had to use my savings to pay it off. I will never be going to his office again and I am pissed about his office charging so much. If you like your money don't go here!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Meads was amazing! He is one of the kindest humble,generous Dr's I've ever met. He also dropped his prices of his services offered. I would recommend u see him before any other ENT!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. meads does not talk alot. However he is an amazing doctor. Ive had my tonsils removed by him and my turbinates reduced by him. my sons have had their tonsils removed by him and they love him. If you need any type of ENT surgery he is the man to go to.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

His nurse practitioner is great. He's not real personable, but I was ok with that.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

he isnt very nice and wont answer my questions

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

He is an excellent doctor. He took my sons tonsils out. My son loved him. I highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Garner B. Meads's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)