Ratings for Dr. Lokesh Tantuwaya

Besides that I waited over 2 hours to see him, he seems very professional and knowledged

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Terrible bedside manner will not answer questions. I needed motre physical therapy after my surgery and due to chronic pain I needed more I had to call His office for a referral so my insurance co would pay. I did receive the needed for a for two months. I made an apt to see Dr. Tantuwaya to explain my problem. He said " I don't usually authorise physical therapy so long after surgery... This is what he said after his office would not send the correct forms to the physical therapist after I called several times for a two month period. His manner is uncaring, cold and downright rude cannot and will not ever recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Extremely rude and unprofessional. Uncaring egotistical racist! Don't believe any of the good reviews!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

>> On 12/12/12 Dr. Tantuwaya started with a Laminectomy Diskectomy on levels L3-4, L4-5 and L5-S1, which included the installation of titanium rods on all three levels. The next day I had some pain but I pushed myself and slowly walked around the hospital with my walker. And shocking to even me, I never had to use the morphine drip button. > >> On 1/07/13 Dr. Tantuwaya had to go through my stomach to insert the disc spacers, plates and to do a bone graph to complete the fusion. After 2 rods, 16 screws, 2 plates, 2 disk spacers and a bone graph from my hip it is now almost a year later and I feel like the person I was prior to my injury. I have just started working out again. I'm so very grateful that Dr. Lokesh Tantuwaya was my surgeon. In addition to being a great surgeon, he was very caring. Dr. Tantuwaya is a very caring and gifted surgeon and I highly recommend him to anyone who is contemplating spinal surgery. > >> >> >> >>

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr tantuwaya is VERY Rude, disrespectful, unnecessary comments, I live with chronic pain and he actually insinuated I was lying..... has no compassion, Unknowlegable in his very own diagnosis. I just cannot believe how he spoke to me!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Lokesh Tantuwaya had incorrect information in his doctor reports. He billed workers compensation for using a spanish translator for me when I do not speak Spanish. I was seeing him for pain management only for five months he lied said he was my primary doctor when he never was. He wrote down an incorrect injury date went into his computer to verify my forms and discovered that the date in his report was incorrect. All of forms reflected the correct date only his reports had the wrong date yet he refused to fix his error. He refused to send a corrected report of the correct lower back injury date to my QME Dr. Armory. His errors have severely impacted my life I faxed him three times to get his mistakes corrected and sent to the QME, Dr, Armory, York insurance and my attorney and he refused to fix his mistakes. Do not trust any doctor with his lack of ethics to operate on you. I am not Hispanic and saw him for five months yet he says I speak Spanish.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

was very rude,unsettling and uncaring for my condition is severe. He was unable to diagnose me. or tell me whats causing my pain

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

With all of the degrees that this Dr. earned it is ashamed that he did not learn how to treat his patients. He is cold, rude, and unethical. He yells when questioned and makes the patient feel like liar. He believes that the patients make up pain and that the patient is exagerating pain. He yelled at me, "you don't have pain. You want to see pain I'll take you to the hospital and show you real pain." To describe this doctor I would have to say that he is a coldhearted doctor whose only intrest is of his own.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

I SUFFERED FOR 16 YRS & THE LAST 3 OF THAT I COULDN'T BARELY WALK OR STAND UP STRAIGHT AT ALL, I WAS REFERRED TO DR. TANTUWAYA AND AT FIRST I FELT LIKE HE WAS YOUNG,ARROGANT AND HE DIDN'T PAY MUCH ATTENTION TO ME DURRING MY DRS. VISITS BEING ON THE PHONE WALKING IN & OUT OF THE ROOM ETC. BUT AS TIME WENT BY @ EACH VISIT I FELT MORE & MORE COMFORTABLE AS TO HAVING TANTUWAYA PERFORM MY LOWER BACK SURGERY. YES I WAS NERVOUS & SCARED BUT MY PAIN WAS SO BAD THAT I HAD WISHED I WASN'T LIVING. AGAIN FOR 16 YRS I HAD BEEN SUFFERING BAD & COULDN'T STAND UP STRAIGHT & OR WALK. THE DACAMFOR SURGERY, IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS, I WAS WALKING HRS AFTER STANDING UP STRAIGHT AND WHEN I WAS DISCHARGED I HEADED TO OCEANSIDE PRKED AT THE BAY WALKED ABOUT 1/2 MI. ONE WAY "WALKING AGAIN PAINLESS" BACK TO PLAYING W/MY CHILDREN, RACING BMX, SK8BOARDING ETC. DR. TANTUWAYA I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK,& NOW 5 YRS LATER I'M HURT AGAIN my neck this time and I thank God you are doing the surgery.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Dr. Lokesh Tantuwaya's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company