Ratings for Dr. Adriaan Kriel

dr. kriel has always been very nice but his assistant and receptionist are the rudess people I ever met. When you call his office the british one wont help you with anything and makes it seem like your a bother for calling. When ive gone in for procedures they wont even look at you or say goodbye. I stood there and the two wouldn't even look at me when I tried to say goodbye . definetly got the feeling that they are too above everyone else. stuck up people need to be replaced ruining his reputation

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have had the pleasure of having DrKriel preform three procedures, I would recommend him to anyone even my family members. He has a great sense of humour and is very particular and professional. Thank goodness I found him. Thank you again Dr Kriel Great work

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I had a large procedure and was comfortable and pain free throughout the full day. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I had a great experience, I was welcomed and accommodated by all staff.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

"Plastic Surgeon" !!!!!!!!! Does the College of Physicians and Surgeons know this? Apparently they have him registered as a GP.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

He is a total waste of skin. Very rude and arrogant and a complete fraud. I would rate 0 if I could.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

He made my friend look like she was growing a female body part on her face. He is stuck up, rude, ugly, and just wants to gouge you of every cent you have.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

He I extremely rude and arrogant. I would recommend him to no one.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I recently had a small mole removed by Dr Kreil that I requested to have done due to its irregular shake and that it has grown in size. Two weeks later he took Stiches out and all was fine. 2 days later the Incision opened up. I went back and was given the option to recut and sew or to leave for now to see how it heals. I chose leave for now. Next day the pool of blood that had formed below the skin gushed out when the skin broke open. I went back he said we need to stich this back up again. And he put me on both oral antibiotics and had me go to hospital for IV antibiotics. The next evening I was in ER with a horrible infection. The doc there could not believe it has been closed back up as this increases the chance of infection by around 90%!! Dr Kriel also did not take a swab or blood sample to see what type of antibiotics to use to treat the infection. Therefore he had me on IV that was doing nothing. By this point my arm was so swollen and I had to go through the pain of getting Stiches out which killed due to swelling. I was then put on the proper IV antibiotics afte a swab was taken. Sure was a whole lot of trouble an pain for such a simple procedure. Would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Checked him out with College of Physicians and Surgeon of Alberta and is not a Cosmetic Surgeon/Plastic Surgeon or accredited for some procedures he advertises. Is registered as a family physician. This is a misrepresentation of his credentials.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015