Ratings for Dr. Bernie Majewski

I have been going to Dr. Bernie for over 22 years now and I look forward to each visit. The staff is always so welcoming and creates a very comfortable environment. Dr. Bernie takes the time to make you feel like the only patient in the office and carefully explains what is going on in terms that you can understand. Always willing to go the extra mile to make sure the patient is informed and satisfied. Great Dentist, would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Made a uneasy experience easy. Awesome Dentist! Awesome staff!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Excellent dentist, I have been going for years and recommend him too all my friends. Pretty much painless dentistry.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Personable, up-to-date on new techniques, honest, and dare I say "painless". I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

He is an excellent dentist! I do not have any complains.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Bernie is a wonderful dentist who is totally focused on making sure I am comfortable with every decision about my dental health. I tend to have lots of questions but Dr. Bernie has the kind of patience that we all want in a healthcare profession - especially if we experienced the opposite! Anyone looking for a caring dentist who doesn't push treatment but instead makes sure that his patients are on the same page as him, would love Dr. Majewski.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. |Bernie since the early 1990's and he is simply the best. He's caring, he listens, he always makes me feel like I am the most important person in his world and he explains my dental issues in terms I can understand.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Best dentist ever!! My whole family has been seeing him for years.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I've seen Dr.Majewski close to 20 years.He is an excellent dentist! Great office!Great staff! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I left Wpg when I took a job out west and the new dentist was in awe of Dr. Majewski's work. Really, you can't get a much better report than if one member of a profession is overwhelmed by the quality of another member. Now that I'm back in Wpg, Dr. Majewski is the only dentist I would want to see and I called him as soon as I got back into the city

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013