You may also like

Rate Dr. Kevin Friend

Dr. Kevin Friend's Ratings

Dr. Friend was the Doctor on call at the ER I went to. He was friendly, however, he didn't seem to really address any of my concerns and didn't even take the time to come in and explain my diagnosis. The nurse came in to discharge me and I had to ask what my diagnosis was. Dr. Friend also left a prescription for me that I wasn't able to even fill because he forgot to sign it. Maybe it was just an off night for him but I don't feel like my concerns were addressed and or important to him. Thank goodness the nurse on call was so friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Dr Friend was absolutely wonderful when he treated me in the ER. I wish all doctors were just like him. He was very knowledgeable, thorough and very kind. His last name suits him because he is definitely the friendliest doctor I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][573911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Kevin Friend was wonderful when he treated me in the emergency room. He was very thorough and compassionate. I felt extremely comfortable under his care. Thank you Dr. Friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][573910].votes_count ]]