Ratings for Dr. Yvonne L. Scott

i love this dr she is very professional and she help me discover my problems early before they turned irreversible i absolutely adore and appreciate her

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I was very impressed with Miss Scott . She was able to feel my previous problems with just her fingers. Most doctors need to run test or look at your previous medical records to figure out what's wrong with you . you can definitely tell that she is very experienced and knowledgeable about what she does . She makes me feel safe about trusting her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

This is very upsetting that I have very little time to make an appointment seeing I live 800 miles away to go to school to become a PA and I had very little time at home to go to all the Doctors I had to go to for this group to make this huge mistake. I made an appointment online and I was called the day before my appointment by the office to confirm which I did and they decided to call me today to tell me I was not scheduled at all. Thank you for your help. They were also rude on the phone talking to other people in the background and were not interested in helping me whatsoever. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

This was the worst experience I have ever had ! The wait is terribly long for no reason u sit down with the doctor in her office like she is the president while she judges you for your reason for seeing her! I explained to the staff when I set up an appointment and I told the doctor my issue and they still gave me wrong information . They never have me my test results I had to call and when I did they told me something totally off the record I came to the doctor for a totally different reason! Not to mention she was condescending and the staff just completely rude!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Just moved to the area and did not know who accepted my insurance. So I called my insurance and they referred me here. Great choice for me and my daughter!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Trying to see a doctor with no insurance can be very expensive. I was referred to Dr. Scott by a girf friend. Not only was Dr. Scott friendly and personable, she was very affordable as well. I believe that she truly cares about her patients and I will continue to use her as my PCP/GYN. As the old saying goes, "Never judge a book by its cover." Get in an see for yourself before making your opinion. I can't thank my girlfriend enough.....oh and you too Dr. Scott!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Great Doc, cares about you as a person and not a body that she sees. The staff is wonderful from Trish at the front counter to Tracey the nurse and the lab tech who has an unusual name. Everybody is friendly and its fast pace. I hope that people come and see for their self and take the reviews with a grain of salt.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

When I found out my doctor for over 15 years was not accepting my insurance anymore, I was heart broken. I told them that I was willing to pay the selfpay price in order to continue to see my doctor. She is the only Gyn I have grown to trust over the years. I hope my insurance company wakes up get get my doctor back or I will be switching insurances and Not doctors.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

i was surprised to read the reviews that this was like a "drive thru". that was not the experience i had at all! Dr. Scott spent the proper amount of time with me answering all of my questions. the staff is super friendly and i would highly recommend Dr. Scott!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

This is not an office. This is a drive through. She rushes through her meeting with you. She confused me, when her office personnel told me something totally different than we discussed. Her nurse is nice, but her office staff is horrible. They told my job not only was I not a patient but that they had never seen me. Please start spreading the word to friends & family to look for a doctor before you actually need one. To build up a relationship before your stuck with one. After visiting her office and calling around to friends & co-workers I found out that going to her to was the worse thing I could have done(but I was in a lot of pain) The drive through statement was used a lot. My daughter made a statement that she was mean. I thought because she was a minister that her treatment would be better. IT WASN'T. Women beware- Doctor visits aren't the same. They don't treat you like a person. They judge you & mistreat you. It's only about insurance. My meds were $1800.00- need I say more.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. Yvonne L. Scott's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA