Ratings for Dr. Mark Blanchard

Dr. Blanchard is very kind and professional. He is concerned for his patient's well-being and takes the appropriate amount of time to examine and address concerns. I would absolutely recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

After moving to NS from another province I had no physician for a few years. Dr. Blanchard was kind enough to take my family as his patients. I am very particular about a family physician. He does not push prescriptions and listens to his patients concerns. He's also very knowledgeable about and open to natural remedies. He's a modern doctor!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Always feel comfortable with his attention to my medical problems.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I needed to have a mole removed, and was referred to Dr. Blanchard. The staff were very helpful, and I found him to be both courteous and professional. The operation was quick and painless, with no post-op complications. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Blanchard did my prenatal/postnatal check-ups and at first, yes, he does come off a bit shy and quiet but like stated, I believe he is leaving the talking to the patients, which is the way doctors should be. He addresses any concerns I've had and always has followed up any concerns with the requisite forms/referrals. He always has a kind, genuine smile at every visit and seems deeply caring about his patients. He also is very knowledgeable off the top of his head. I consider myself very fortunate to have him care for myself and my baby daughter.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

A competent and caring doctor. Pleased to have him for my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

I feel I'm in great hands with Dr. Blanchard . I see please are saying he is shy , I feel they are missing it . He is quiet because he is listening to you . He is very knowable and easy to talk to .

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dr. Blanchard has been my Physician for several years. I continue to be very impressed with his thoroughness and knowledge. He is very highly-regarded by Dalhousie's School of Medicine and accordingly, has numerous Medical Residents placed under his supervision. I feel very confident in Dr. Blanchard's care.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Very nice person, terrible Dr!! People if you value your health find a Dr that is willing to take your health seriously.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012