Ratings for Dr. Lisa R. Hernandez

The Dr. is very nice and Christina is very good and takes the time to explain things to you. Drawback: The staff. Twice through incompetency, the receptionist took someone who came after me, before me. When answering the phone they are always rude. I would hope Dr. Hernandez pays little closer attention to her staff.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr H. And her staff are always helpful and professional. Wait time is minimal and time spent with the Dr or the PA is as much as you require.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Lisa & Christina are great, fast and explain in detail any questions I have ever had. Have an emergency and need to seem ASAP is never a problem. Been going here since 2010 and never had a problem.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

went here for years and I always have a hard time renewing my prescription, (blood pressure medication) Everytime I need a refill they have another reason why I need to see the Dr.. They definitely require unnecessary visits, the PA is rude and condescending, will be going elsewhere

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I had been going to Dr. Hernandez for several years and found her to be smart, patient, and thorough. Then the last few years 2013-2015 I saw a big change in the office. Way too busy, and her P.A. (who is forgetful and not nearly as knowledge) started taking a lot more of the Dr.'s work. The P.A. had to be reminded several times before leaving the office that I needed a prescription. I also ended up in the hospital after being told my condition would be fine taking the medication that I was given by the P.A. I would still be with Dr. Hernandez if it wasn't for the way I feel about the P.A. Christine. She's overwhelmed and forgetful and I can't trust that.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

STAY AWAY if you don't want extra charges and unnecessary visits.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

The doctor and Christina are very kind, knowledgeable and available.I am a nurse and trust this office. They are thorough and professional. A friend recommended them and I am happy she did. When I was a new patient, I had to wait a while for an appointment, but it wasnt urgent, so that was OK. I have recommended them to friends...

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

The PA, D'angelis is tremendously helpful, competent and has a wonderful bedsîde manner. Had some blood work done recently and she called personally to explain results to me. Consider myself lucky to have found her. She really cares about her patients .

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

The Dr. PA and staff are extremely professional, helpful and friendly. They care about the whole person and treat you as one of their own. I tend not to follow all of her directions,(i.e. excercise) but she still continues to tend to me and prescribe treatment the same.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr Hernandez is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. She is very thorough and takes her time with you. She caught something that I needed to see a specialist for. I am very happy to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Lisa R. Hernandez's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

AARP