Ratings for Dr. Eric Landriault

My family doctor is a gem. Took care of us since we came from Toronto back in 2001. Very calm and open.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

He is a very nice and knowledgeable doctor but if you have serious health problems, it is not the one I would recommend because he is so busy. It takes a long time to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Called to book an annual check-up. The wait time is 14 months! It's 2 months for a consult. The reason I was given was that he only performs a few check-ups per week. He's a great Dr., but something has to be done about the wait times!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr Landriault est mon médecin depuis environ 9 ans. Ce médecin incarne la compétence et le savoir-faire à des niveaux exceptionnels. Il fait partie des "grands" de sa profession.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Dr. Landriault is courteous and friendly. He makes you feel like you count. He gives is patents the time they need and deserve.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Just take a appointment and my appointment is in 1 year!!! I guest I need to search for a new doctor!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I have been a patient of his since he started his practice. Very knowledgable with a good bedside manner. Only frustration is getting in to see him in a reasonable amount of time and hearing back from his staff in a reasonable time ( called for a Rx on Orthotics 3 days ago and still waiting).

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

dr eric landriault is as good as it gets as far as family dr's go. he always takes his time with you, and has the best beside manner. he takes so much time with each patient, that sometimes he is not as punctual... but it's worth it, if you know that you're getting his undivided attention when you're with him. he gives every patient his 100%. he also delivered both of my children, and is wonderful with them.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr Landriault become my doctor when I moved to Ottawa and he was doing his rounds in the walk-in clinic. I count myself, and my family as extremely lucky to have his care and attention as our physician. He delivered our daughter and is excellent with both my children, he always remembers all of us and our histories. I like his sense of humour and appreciate his willingness to take the time to be thorough, that is very important to us. Of all the doctors I have had in my life, Dr. Landriault is by far the best.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

He has been my doctor for 8 years. He is a very busy man but he takes the time to listen. He is absolutely wonderful with children. It's nice when your doctor remembers your name and your children's name it makes that much easier when your going through health issues.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010