Ratings for Dr. Simon Pearson

He runs a fantastic clinic! Very knowledgable. He and all of his staff are the best of the best!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Pearson took great care of me. He put me at ease, corrected my misaligned back, and did not pressure me to come in for subsequent bookings. He has a great sense of humour, which left a big smile on my face after a painful day full of mobility issues.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I would strongly advise against being treated by Dr. Simon Pearson. I was misdiagnosed by him twice which resulted in a torn bicep and later found out that another patient of his went in for an adjustment and left with a pinched nerve which resulted in a crushed nerve because Dr. Pearson assured him everything was fine and that the numbness in his arm was simply from intense massage and would subside within a couple hours.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

not impressed by his staff. not nice at all.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr Pearson did a wonderful job helping me. I was having significant wrist issues and had a limited time to get recovered as I was planning a vacation to go kite boarding that would not have been able to happen without his help! Thank you Dr. Pearson!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Simon is an excellent Chiropractor. He is personable and friendly and genuinely cares for his patients. I have been to many doctors in the past and he is one of the best. I only have to see him once every 5 or 6 months to get an adjustment and I walk out feeling energized and pain free. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

knowledgable and talented. Listens well and treats with a caring approach. Always explains his treatment methods and what the outcome will be in ways I can understand and be confident with.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

His two receptionists are cold and dismissive! They attack like pit bulls if you do not give them 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment! Not friendly so went to another chiropractic office that was.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Simon is excellent. He is very knowledgeable in both chiropractics and other complimentary practices. He is also very approachable and attentive.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

fantastic! Simon goes above and beyond common call of duty. He is extremely knowledgable and works well with high level athletes.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012