You may also like

Rate Dr. Remo Panacionne

Dr. Remo Panacionne's Ratings

I had endoscopy producer done at the clinic ...Dr Panacionne is very passionate and knowledgeable of his work.I think he is an amazing doctor.The staff at the clinic and the hospital are amazing too...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

I'm not absolutely sure how he does what he does but this is one amazing person and physician. If your a Chronie this is the doctor that has been sent from heaven to help you. He has been taking care of me for the last 8 years and I've completely become a different person under his care and I have renewed faith in physicians. I'm not sure is he is just smart or if he wills and empowers you to get better. He has a wonderful energy about him and not only do I feel like I'm cured of my Crohn's disease but he has allowed me to be the best wife and mother I can be. I feel he knows me as a person not a patient and always asks me something personal about my kids, my hobbies even though I only see him every six months. He is always available by email even to answer simple questions. Dr. P if you ever read this, I ask only one thing, clone yourself a thousand times over before you retire, the world would be a better place with more of you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

Dr Panacione is very passionate about his work and knowledgable in IBD field. It has been a pleasure to meet him. I believe that with his help I can go back to remission and stay that way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I recently saw this specialist for the second time after meeting one of his patients at a fundraising event who could not stop talking about him and how great he was. I waited 6 months to see him and almost gave up but im so glad i hung in there. I am in my mid 40s and have struggled with Crohn's disease since I was 25. I've had two surgeries and in general have never felt well. I've seen half a dozen GIs and my last two would not give me the time of day. Dr. Panaccione is one exceptional individual. He spent one hour with me personally on my first visit and explained which symptoms were due to Crohn's, which were due to my surgery, and which may be completely unrelated. He did a major overall of my therapy, gave me some simple advice. in eight weeks he has transformed my life. To think that if I went to see this man 15 years ago I would have gotten a major portion of my life back. His passion for wanting you to get better and get your life back is inspiring. Oh and he's not hard on the eyes either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I've seen this doctor for the last year. He has an absolutely incredible bedside manner and for the first time since having an embarrassing disease I felt I could open up to someone to discuss my fears and concerns. He was very patient with me and explained all my options and together we developed a plan that has made me fell better than I have in the past decade. He is often away but has an amazing support team and I can always get a hold of him by email. Can't thank him enough for everything he does for all us IBD sufferers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Panacionne is the most knowledgable and most caring Dr. But because of this, he's also the most highest in demand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

He has been helping my mom for over ten years my mom just recently passed away and I got no call saying sorry for your loss. Broke my heart

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580431].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Oh Dr. P !! I can't say enough about this man. Started seeing him when I moved to Calgary in 2000. Took part in his Humira study. Have had maybe 3 relapses in 10 years since starting Humira. Moved back to Edmonton area in 2007. He tried suggesting a doctor in my vicinity and I said no way! I travel every six months to see him. His staff answer my e-mails same day. When I happen to be relapsing he's always there for me via my regular GP. I love him :) He is without a doubt the best doctor EVER !! If you are ever lucky enough to get into his practice . . stay there, listen to him, believe in him. He knows what he's doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1490737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

I saw Dr Panacionne in 2002 after I was having severe digestive pain and bleeding. He got me in quickly and did a colonscopy. He took the time to explain everything in detail,took tissue samples, and was gentle and not judgmental. I am still having digestive problems today and was trying to get into see him again through my doctor but my doctor keeps telling me that Dr Panacionne office won't return his calls/referral? I find this shocking considering his office has always been so efficient in the past. I've given up now because I asked my Doctor 3 times about this. I was hoping that I could get in to see him again because it's rare that you find a Specialist that cares, explains everything and tries to help instead of just being all about money. You're lucky if you get in to see this Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1490736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I have had ulcerative colitis for 21 years and Dr Panacionne is my specialist. My most recent colonoscopy is, in my opinion, a great example of why Dr. P is the most amazing specialist I could imagine. I am breast feeding and wanted to have my colonoscopy without sedation. He answered my email inquiring about doing so within 5 minutes of me sending it. I was glad to hear he was fine with my decision. I underwent the procedure without sedation and can honestly say it was a good experience! He and the nurse (who was also excellent) walked me through everything and they were both supportive and informative. Thanks very much to both of them! I know it sounds very odd to refer to a colonoscopy as a positive experience, but it speaks to what an incredible doctor he is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1490735].votes_count ]]