Ratings for Dr. Michael Van Natta

Dr. Van Natta reminds me of a diamontologist who takes his time to explore every facet. He always takes his time.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I think Dr VanNatta is great. He is great with kids. He can be tempermental at times. He does have high expectations for himself and his patients. He doesn't try over prescribing medications, especially narcotics. He uses them sparingly. Will continue to see him for myself and my family!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

I love Dr Vanetta. He is great with my children, makes time for my questions, allows me to make choices instead of making them for me. He practices much more holistically than the other practicioners at KACH. He never seems rushed to get to the next appointment. His bedside manner is pleasant. I have never felt like he was full of himself. He is always pleasant, poliet, and respects my decisions. He does not push unnecessary antibiotics, and appreciates patients who are knowledgable and informed.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Not bad, likes to talk alot. Good with kids. I have not had any problems with him. I would definatly see him again!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

This doctor is temperamental and full of himself.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Michael Van Natta's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Knoxville, IA