Ratings for Dr. Stephen Glacy

The PA was amazing but the occasional visit I had with Dr. glacey was awful! He was demeaning ordered un needed tests and would not help control the pain. The office visits were always long waits and another costly copay for no relief!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Some reason This doctor shows on on Dr. McJunkins Profile on google. Dr. McJunkin is Great. He took over Dr. Glacy's Horrible Clinic and tuned it into one of the best pain practices ever! i was at a 9 in pain daily to a 2!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

This doctor is no longer practicing, but via his partnerships with chiro Dr. Strom, cutting-edge at the time procedures and diagnosis where others had failed for 6 years, my life was given back to me for a few years. Was sad to see situation deteriorate. Office has been taken over by new staff.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Worst doctor I have ever met. All he does are blocks. These are some very expensive shots. If they don't work he is done with you. He refused to consider anything other treatment. His secretary popped in and said Mr. Abrams is on the phone, an obvious pre-arranged signal. He left me and my husband waiting in a room and never came back. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

I was permanently injured by this doctor..he injected my cervical spine 6 times in just 4 weeks resulting in neurotoxicity to my epiduarl and subarachnoid spaces. He inadvertantly punctured my dura unknown number of times..and injected full strength epiduarl concentration medications into my spinal space. I now have arachnoitits, permainently damaged my neck..I have severe unrelenting pain and always will will. It is horrific, there is no cure it is progressive and can cause paralysis..I am so scared and have nightmares..severe pain..numbness of my hands..

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Wanted to do procedures and refer to physical therapy (which he also owns) (he also ownes the radiology outfit). Saw me for almost a year and when insurance didn't pay enough started saying they filed with insurance and that they never paid and then refused to see me agin until insurance did pay. Of course they never paid on a bill that wasn't filed and I never saw him again. I could have filed charges of patient abandonment against him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

This doctor does not care about patients - only parting them from their money. They have not filed insurance claims on several occassions and than claimed that the insurance company wouldn''t cover it so I had to pay for it out of my pocket with the promise that insurance would reimburse me - nothing but BS. He is continually losing other doctors in the practice because even they can''t stand him. He loves two things in the world - himself and money.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

More interested in making money doing procedures then prescribing meds that may work.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

THANK YOU!!! I was also subjected to numerous tests and MRIs with no treatment ever given for chronic pain. This office is a waste of a good co-payment!! AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Dr. Stephen Glacy's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal