Ratings for Dr. Aditya D. Bulusu

Does not know how to do procedures, especially the new urolift. He has the sales person from the equipment supplier help him. Then does not know how to operate equipment and makes excused for his lack of knowledge ie its the machines fault. He holds no responsibility for his botched up procedure even if he sends you to the hospital

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr Bulusu does urolift in office. I had to wait over an hour then he messed up on procedure and the following week I had to have surgery for the mess up. Then when inquiring why I should have to pay any of the hospital bill he stated that there is ALWAY RISK WITH PROCEDURES and it is my responsibility. He refused to assist in the billing of 100 to the hospital. Poor bed side manners as well as his staff.....

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

The doctor was so rude. Nurses apologized over and over for how rude the doctor was and the things that he said and how he said them. I feel bad for the people that work there. It would be difficult to work for a doctor that is always hours behind. It seems that everyone would always be frustrated both the people waiting and the staff.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Doctor is extremely rude, no bedside manner whatever. My husband had 2 cystoscope so in office and had to be hospitalized after each one due to infection and subsequently sent home with IV antibiotics thru a PICC line which we had to administer at home ourselves for Two weeks. When questioned about proper antibiotics before hid 3rd cystoscope, was told to contact our infectious disease Doctor as he cannot advise on this. Seems to be he's too busy to answer questions or even show a modicum of care for his patients. We are stuck with him at the present as it seems this office has a monopoly in ou r area, but this will be the very last time my we see him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Doctor did not communicate with me at all. Wanted to get out of the exam room as soon as possible. Doctor prescribed a drug that I had already tried before with no success - he did not bother to ask if I had tried this drug already. Corrected him on this. Then I asked if there were any solutions I might try - he raised his voice to me and said "No". First office wait time was 30 minutes the second time the office staff did not notify the doctor I was waiting to see him! Wasted over an hour because of their incompetence. They asked if I could come back next month, I told them "oh hell no". Avoid Tri-City Urology!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

VERY unresponsive staff...that gets NO assistance by the doctor for doing the "right" thing for their patient!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Doctor has ZERO bedside mannerisims. He seemed to care more about getting out of the room than to communicate with me. I was extremely upset and has since sought another urologist!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

An excellent communicator with not only myself, but with my spouse. Explains diagnosis, plan of treatment and procedures necessary. Takes as much time as needed and obviously is a very caring individual.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Great Dr. Staff is bad, but Dr Bulusi is great.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Aditya D. Bulusu's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1989)