Ratings for Dr. Gina Wong

She is great for sending you for bloodwork and calli g you in to sayeverythi g is fine,also good for getti g perscriptions and having you come in to get a refill for something you have beentaking foe years???

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

She treated my father and to describe in one word: INCOMPETENT....

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Love her!!She has been my doctor for years! Would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

To echo a lot of comments, Dr. Wong is great but her front desk staff are brutal. If there was anything lower than 1 star, I'd give it. I called to book an appointment and ask a simple question about when they thought my results would be in and they were so rude. They flat out refused to answer my question while going on and on about why I shouldn't be asking them that (I didn't think asking for an estimate of when my results would be back was so terrible a thing!). Very unfortunate because Dr. Wong is so sweet.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I have been going to Dr Wong for several years and she is a nice a capable doctor. But somehow the desk staff are running the show and deliberately mistreat the patients . I thought once Kat was gone things may get better but the new person and other staff are the worst. If myself or son are sick you can forget about getting in, they tell you to go to the hospital. They have called me a couple of times to come in after my son had some tests and I was so worried I asked them just to ask the doctor about it and they rudely refuse and make you wait. But when I went in the doctor said she had told them to let me know it was only a regular follow up. I was so worried that I came down with a flu and missed a month of work. All because they seem to enjoy other peoples upset even when it involves their children. When I'm sitting in the waiting room they are complaining about the patients. I doubt the doctors have an idea this goes on because they all seem kind and caring. But I'm sure if not for the doctor shortage people would be going elsewhere due to in incompetence and inhumane way the desk staff treat the patients.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I love having Dr. Wong as my doctor! She is so friendly and caring and takes the time to meet all your needs. I would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Great for an easy prescription. Horrible for anything that needs followup / special attention. I left with several long term problems that she was just unable (maybe unwilling) to get to the bottom of.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Wong is an amazing Doctor. I have had her for about 15 years. She is honest, real, and does not talk to you like you are an idiot and I really respect her for that. I wish more doctors treated their patients with the quality of care she does with hers.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Amazing all around. There's one receptionist (I think her name is Kat) who is really unpleasant to deal with, but Dr. Wong is just great.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Wong has been my doctor since birth. I could not ask for a more friendly, knowledgable woman to care for me. She always has your best interest at heart and is a phenomenal doctor. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011