Ratings for Dr. Ronald Filderman

Seriously is this guy a doctor? Doesn't no squat! As others have noted, he's knowledgeable about vacuums - perhaps his true calling. Could get better advice from a magical 8 ball

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I went to this doctor a short while ago for the first time and realised that he is an arrogant narcissist. He spent a majority of the time talking about himself and how great he is with words. He was able to still provide me with some useful insights, such as how to properly vacuum so at least the visit was not a complete waste of time. The nurse there is very competent and kind.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I've been to four allergist in my lifetime and have been seeing Dr Filderman for the past 7+ years. At first I did notice his cockiness but over time I have learned that the man is very knowledgeable and he knows his stuff so it doesn't bother me because he knows what he's talking about. I had an issue with what 7 other Drs told me was vertigo and had no reason why my hearing was almost gone. After seeing all these Drs in emergency, specialists, etc with no results after 2 months I thought to book an appointment with Dr Filderman and he figured out what was wrong prescribed medication and I finally got better. He is an amazing dr. who knows his trade. Once you get to know him and his wife you will start to really like them.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Mind Blowing experience! Expert in house vacuum cleaning, lots to learn from there, if you don't know how to vacuum your house ask your family doctor for an appointment here! The best ! Excellent advice on how to keep windows and door closed all the time so the fresh air doesn't come into your house to harm you in any ways! 5 out of 5 The last but not the least he will talk about my problem at the next convention!!! I feel so good now! Wow!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Doctor Filderman and team do well with the basics. The location is lousy for parking though the office isn't to blame, just know to add ten minutes. Perhaps a bit set in standard questions that don't add useful information; questions like "and what were your symptoms last fall - scratchy throat?" beg for a misremembered responses and mistaken impressions - just ask patients to keep a log or mark a calendar. The nurse is terrific and capable. The receptionist is helpful and good-natured, though at the start of this season did not have many standard serums in stock and isn't one to think on her feet. My allergy tests went well and the initial diagnoses and treatment worked out great. Overall a good experience with a few issues they could work out.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

He came highly recommended to me by my doctor. The nurse was kind and efficient. The doctor was arrogant, condescending and a show off. Being questioned by him felt like traveling back in time - back to a time when the doctor was "god" and men could act any way they pleased. I'd say that this doctor is still stuck in 1966, the year he graduated from U of T. Fortunately, he's near the end of his career.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I saw Dr. Filderman today to try and find out what was causing my lips to swell, peel, suddenly with no change in diet or lifestyle. I found him very helpful with knowledge of what to do since the allergy tests were inconclusive of any particular allergy. I read many of the reviews and I certainly did not have any of the experiences of rudeness, talking down to me, sexist at all and I am glad he has left the door open to contact him should I have any questions at all.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

You will go into his office, get asked a lot of questions about your allergy situation, and then have a one-on-one consult with the good doctor. You will get the sense that he's a bit of a narcissist. I felt like he was talking down to me most of the time, and that he doesn't play very well with the other allergists in the medical sandbox. I've been suffering with allergies for a while and his results were rather inconclusive. I left with some material to read and a 'well, if stuff doesnt improve call us'. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I found Dr. Filderman to be rude. Unprovoked, he said "I know more words than most people. It's not because you're stupid. It's because I read so much". He doesn't know that I have a Juris Doctor from one of the most prestigious Law Schools in Canada and do quite a bit of reading. In his opinion, the red itchy patches of skin on my face are acne. In reality, the products I've been using to help my allergic reaction have caused me a bit of acne. It's a shame that he will charge OHIP for my visit; he did not help me.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

The doctor made a few comments that were inappropriate. I found him to be sexist and cocky, he also made a derogatory comment towards me. His secretary was quite rude too.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013