Ratings for Dr. Celeste M. Saunders

Dr. Saunders was a waste of my time. I had to make an appointment with her because of a work related injury. She would not let me finish a sentence when I tried to talk to her about my condition. Very arrogant, thinks she knows it all. I complained about a shoulder injury and she swore that it was just inflammation. When I tried to explain that the pain was unbearable at times, she paid no attention and continued with her skewed theories of my injury. I told her I want to get an MRI done and she refused to refer me to the imaging center. She told me all I need was some physical therapy. I went the the PT for 6 weeks and the pain was getting worse. Since I wasn't feeling any better I went to another doctor to get a 2nd opinion, he did the MRI and turned out I had a torn labrum and I had to get surgery done. The orthopedic surgeon told me the PT worsened my injury and I should of never done it.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Celeste M. Saunders's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

AARP