Ratings for Dr. Jacques Albert

Intelligent, kind and compassionate! Wonderful doctor who treats everyone with respect. Yes, very handsome also.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

We had the extreme good luck to have Dr. Albert at the Moncton City Hospital Emergency, for my daughter's back problem on Friday, April 1st. He took the time to listen to her concerns. Carried out the necessary tests and booked her for an MRI that same week which indicated a herniated disc. He prescribed medication until he received the results of the MRI. He called today to discuss his findings and assure us that he was following up with a specialist. He is everything a good doctor should be. The Moncton City hospital is fortunate to have him on staff. Thank you so much Dr. Albert for being so considerate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Absolutely caring and very thorough. Saw him on my 3rd time to ER with same symptoms....he took the time with me and assured me that he was not going to give up on me until he figured out my medical mystery....turns out I had a brain aneurysm. In short, I truly believe he saved my life

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I wish we could have met Dr. Jacques Albert in the Moncton Hospital ER on a happier day, because it was one of the saddest days in our lives when we met him in August, 2014. But that being said, we are forever grateful for his expertise and the extraordinary compassion & kindness Dr. Albert showed to our dear dad and our family. He is serious-minded and yet so empathetic, he treats his patients with such dignity. Dr. Jacques Albert is simply outstanding. It was a weekend... Dr. Albert, with great empathy, suggested that if it was possible that it would be good idea for one of us to please stay the overnight with our dear dad. I did so. There are no words to ever thank Dr. Albert for this kind suggestion - because my dear dad was gravely ill and did indeed help & comfort, and I was able to inform the nurses when he needed help during that long night too. I'm forever grateful and deeply touched that I was by my dear dad's side when he truly needed us the most. Even the following morning the lovely nurses said it was a beautiful suggestion of Dr. Albert too. It meant so much to us that Dr. Albert suggested this, he is such a caring doctor. You can trust your life with or the life of your dear loved ones with Dr. Jacques Albert, he is very special, and he brings such honor to the medical profession. One of our dear dad's favorite bible verses was Proverbs 19:17, my dear dad would explain the touching promise made in it: That when we help dear ones in need then God views it as He himself owing us a debt to repay us for this. My dear dad would then kindly ask: "Can you imagine God not repaying a debt He says He owes you?" Well, I guess the loving answer is obvious. We know dear Dr. Jacques Albert will be richly rewarded for his very hard work in taking outstanding care of dear patients in great need... We are forever grateful to Dr. Albert, and pray that he is blessed.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I saw Dr, Albert today and was very happy with his skills and attitude. It is easy to see that being a doctor is his calling. He was great with my daughter, who wasn't even his patient. I wish that he took patients because I would be first in line to switch over to him. Thank you for being such a great doctor, Dr, Albert!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I alo wish Dr. Albert was taking patients. Dr. Albert has treated different members of my family and he always takes time to answer any questions we have. He explains fully in terms anyone could understand what is happening and what treatment or tests will be given. He truly cares about the patients he sees and makes everyone feel comfortable. He follows through with what he tells you is going to happen. THANK YOU DR. ALBERT wish there were more like you!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I wish Dr. Albert was taking patients, I would definitely do my best to get on his list. Aside from Dr. Savoie, I have never met a more caring person. When i told him he must be getting impatient with me because he couldn't find the cause of my excrutiating pain, he said he 'wouldn't be a good doctor if he lost patience with his patients'. He did the right tests, referred me to the right Specialist and was genuinely concerned based on my past medical history. Great doctor - maybe he and Dr. Savoie should put on courses for other doctors on how to be sympathetic and caring to patients. It goes ALONG way believe me! You don't have to be best friends with your patients but you can be welcoming and take the time to listen and care. This new thing about doctors kicking patients out of their office for being emotional is unbelievable. Hats off to Dr. Albert!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Remarkable doctor. He took the time to explain in details and answered all of my questions. The best MD i've ever had!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Absolutely phenomenal doctor. I waited nine hours in the Moncton Hospital Emergency Department on a busy night and I can say that it was worth it to see Dr. Albert. He was knowledgeable, incredibly caring, and seemed to go above and beyond what any doctor has ever done for me in the whole time I've been living in Moncton. He knew his stuff and ensured that he took his time and explained everything in a manner that I could understand all while making me feel incredibly comfortable telling him everything that was wrong. I can not say enough nice things about Dr. Albert!! You don't see doctors like him much anymore, but Moncton is definitely in need of a few more Dr. Alberts!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Saw Dr.Albert several times over the course of a week and found him very understanding, caring, gentle, intelligent, patient etc etc etc!! Can't say enough nice about him. I had to have a spinal tap done by him and felt he did an excellent job and was very professional. Very down to earth and seemed to genuinely care. Didn't rush me and took his time explaining everything to me. I wish he was my family Doctor! He's the man!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008