Ratings for Dr. Jacques Albert

Excellent Dr!!! Thorough and very genuine and it shows that he cares for his patients. He looked after my mother and took extra time to explain everything in detail and answered all our questions. He knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

J'ai ete traite avec beaucoup de compassion et je me suis sentie ecoute et rassurer que j'avais un bon medecin. Sa passion pour les patients est tellement visible. Continue d'etre passioner Dr Albert, c'est cela qui fais que tu sois un bon medecin. Milles merci !!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I was seen by Dr. Albert in Emergency, he is the most wonderful doctor ever, too bad he doesn’t have a private practice. He is calm, not only does he listen to what you have to say but he hears you and makes sure that you understands what is happening so great communication on his part, very respectful and knowledgeable . He is caring, compassionate, all qualities a good doctor should have. He is the best doctor I have seen in a very long time! All the best to him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Albert looked after me in the ER recently. He was so nice and took the time to listen to me and my concerns and was able to explain everything to me and was very patient. I could tell he interacts well with his staff and treats them nicely also. Very good doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I went to see Dr. Albert in December for a Low Pressure Headache caused by a spinal tap that I had a few days prior. He took the time to listen and care for me when I was brought in by ambulance. He is one of the most caring and kind doctors I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. I wish he was taking patients because I would be the very first in line. 10/10 would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Intelligent, kind and compassionate! Wonderful doctor who treats everyone with respect. Yes, very handsome also.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

We had the extreme good luck to have Dr. Albert at the Moncton City Hospital Emergency, for my daughter's back problem on Friday, April 1st. He took the time to listen to her concerns. Carried out the necessary tests and booked her for an MRI that same week which indicated a herniated disc. He prescribed medication until he received the results of the MRI. He called today to discuss his findings and assure us that he was following up with a specialist. He is everything a good doctor should be. The Moncton City hospital is fortunate to have him on staff. Thank you so much Dr. Albert for being so considerate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Absolutely caring and very thorough. Saw him on my 3rd time to ER with same symptoms....he took the time with me and assured me that he was not going to give up on me until he figured out my medical mystery....turns out I had a brain aneurysm. In short, I truly believe he saved my life

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I wish we could have met Dr. Jacques Albert in the Moncton Hospital ER on a happier day, because it was one of the saddest days in our lives when we met him in August, 2014. But that being said, we are forever grateful for his expertise and the extraordinary compassion & kindness Dr. Albert showed to our dear dad and our family. He is serious-minded and yet so empathetic, he treats his patients with such dignity. Dr. Jacques Albert is simply outstanding. It was a weekend... Dr. Albert, with great empathy, suggested that if it was possible that it would be good idea for one of us to please stay the overnight with our dear dad. I did so. There are no words to ever thank Dr. Albert for this kind suggestion - because my dear dad was gravely ill and did indeed help & comfort, and I was able to inform the nurses when he needed help during that long night too. I'm forever grateful and deeply touched that I was by my dear dad's side when he truly needed us the most. Even the following morning the lovely nurses said it was a beautiful suggestion of Dr. Albert too. It meant so much to us that Dr. Albert suggested this, he is such a caring doctor. You can trust your life with or the life of your dear loved ones with Dr. Jacques Albert, he is very special, and he brings such honor to the medical profession. One of our dear dad's favorite bible verses was Proverbs 19:17, my dear dad would explain the touching promise made in it: That when we help dear ones in need then God views it as He himself owing us a debt to repay us for this. My dear dad would then kindly ask: "Can you imagine God not repaying a debt He says He owes you?" Well, I guess the loving answer is obvious. We know dear Dr. Jacques Albert will be richly rewarded for his very hard work in taking outstanding care of dear patients in great need... We are forever grateful to Dr. Albert, and pray that he is blessed.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I saw Dr, Albert today and was very happy with his skills and attitude. It is easy to see that being a doctor is his calling. He was great with my daughter, who wasn't even his patient. I wish that he took patients because I would be first in line to switch over to him. Thank you for being such a great doctor, Dr, Albert!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015