Ratings for Dr. Abraham Rivera

Be very careful had stimulator put in did not work right the test stim worked better i told him to take out and asked him to take out everything he put in he said it would be like i never had anything in well he left in hold downs that hold wire ends to nerves and they gave me more pain for years they stuck out and i never new he left them in until my recent surgery were my back surgeon found one and took it out so what he did is just pull the wires out and left the hold downs in very sneaky doc may be he should not take so much pain meds him self and treat people at same time just be careful with him I would find someone else

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Unfortunately Dr. Rivera is no longer in New York State but when he was here he was a God-send for me and my husband in treating our chronic pain. I was "mutilated" by an area doctor (who has since lost his license for insurance fraud of all things) and Dr. Rivera took the bold and unheard of step to testify "against a colleague". I wish he were still in the area. He understood pain because he was himself a sufferer of back pain.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

My original comment on Dr Rivera was deleted.Apparently, RateMDs will not allow you to say what you really feel about a doctor. Suffice it to say that my feelings were bad enough to result in deletion, and draw your own conclusions about this doctor. If I could rate below zero, I would, as visitng some doctors can be a highly negative experience.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Dr. Abraham Rivera's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1984)

Pacificare