Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Hay

I am so happy to have Dr, Hay as my Dr. she is an expert in her field and so caring and positive. just makes me feel safe. the staff are awesome.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Hay does not seem to welcome questions or advocates accompanying patients. My treatment for my conditions has been problematic, to say the least. I am dismayed at the lack of communication with the patient.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

She is not just good but very generous helping my mother who do not have health care ..

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Hay is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. However, her clinic is way too busy. She needs to send her staff members to time management courses. But, the staff are friendly and they try. Dr. Hay is also a specialist in diabetic eye treatments, so I would guess that many people can still see today after receiving her help.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Staff is great and Dr hay is fine but be prepared for a long wait. tests one quickly but 2 hour wait to see Dr is disrespectful to patients.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Hay for almost 3 years. Her staff are great and so is she. I love her!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Hays for over 25 yrs and I am more than happy with her level of care I have received and I would recemmend her to anyone seeking exceptional treatment.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I have been a patient for three years and it has been one of the best experience ever. I wish all physicians can learn the way she and her staff operates.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Hay gave me the exact perfect prescription to cure my diplopia,I no longer wear prism lenses!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

found whole experience insulting. Just pushed through tests, no explanation. She had a nurse tailing on her heels, not sure if she was taking notes? I think worse of all was every visit was treated like first! Just seemed like she was paying for new office. Felt uncomfortable form start to end.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016