Ratings for Dr. Russell Mosewich

This man is a great doctor. He did not rush me. He listened to every concern I had and he answered each and every one of them. He spent 45 minutes with me explaining what was happening. Kamloops is very lucky to have him. Terrific bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I submitted Oct 2 , 2011 review, would like to include that I was asked 4 times by his trainee if I ever had a sexually transmitted disease. Also Mosewhich told me directly that I was faking pain to get more pain medication. Read my other review of his actions very important if you are a woman. After I submitted that review that same day --Mosewich called me at home to apologize to me . Wonder which part of this terrible exam he was sorry for. Or did he read my review?

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I expected more from a specialist in the way of answers, but Dr. Mosewich was courteous in that he would run testing. That is only because I am concerned, however, and that made me feel dismissed.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

this doctor is the worst doctor you could get! Had to drive to VGH to get proper help and treatment. He made me feel like I was faking my symptoms. Told me to go swim or walk more. After returning from VGH and seeing a real Doctor,it made me feel like someone should review his work.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Very happy with Dr. Mosewich. Great medical care. Wonderful bedside manners.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Mosewich is a great Dr. I have seen him on a few occasions and he is willing to work with the patient to come up with a treatment plan. He was compassionate and caring and ordered tests that were needed. He was great at explaining the results to myself and my husband. It was nice to finally have some answers after so many years.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Every time I have seen dr mosewich he has been kind, and down to earth. He is very up to date in his field and intelligent. He believes in getting to know his patients as a whole. Sensitive, will explain how things work and will make treatment plans WITH you, not for you. Best neurologist I have ever seen

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

i have seen dr. mosewich for a frew things and have found him to be a very professional and a very caring person. he showed me scans, so i knew exactly what and where he was talking about. he explained things so i understood them and made me feel like i was not crazy. i was given information to help me get on the right track and to help me get healthy. he is one of the best and i will ask to see him again if needed. thanks dr. mosewich <3

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I was very surprised at how poor I was treated. Dr. Mosewich dismissed all the testing that was done and said nothing was wrong, while at the same time admitted that he hadn't even looked at the scans and results (but said he didn't need to). Not sure why a specialist would chose to ignore and not even look at scans, tests, and reports that show verified abnormalities. My other doctors were quite shocked and surprised at his quick dismissal, as clearly there is substantial evidence to the contrary if only he just looked at the results. I was quite disappointed by this, but my family doctor and other specialist told me to try not to worry about it, as whatever Dr. Mosewich says is just "his opinion". However, in MY opinion, Dr. Mosewich shouldn't have been paid for that appointment since he didn't even do his job properly.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

First visit with Dr. Mosewich. After seeing many specialists who have dismissed many of my health concerns (sometimes in a very rude manner), I was prepared for the same treatment. I was pleased to be able to share my concerns without being made to feel like I was wasting his time or that I was crazy. After a thorough exam he shared his thoughts about a diagnosis, possible treatments, and he agreed to send me for further testing to be sure nothing else was going on. No doctor is perfect, but I do appreciate doctors I feel heard by.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013