You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Melvin De Levie

We met with Dr De Levie to get an assessment of our son for ADD. We would highly recommend him as he was very kind and knowledgable. Our son really liked him too! Not many doctors like him!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Delevi is a very knowledgable , kind , calm doctor . We love him !

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. de Levie is simply the best doctor I have ever encountered. I trust him completely with my children, who also trust and thinks the world of him. Knowledgeable, kind, and prudent- my children are so lucky to be under his fine care.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Such an amazing doctor in every way. If only there were more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Well I don't I can say that has been said before the only thing is he truly cares about his patient well being and goes out his way to help he came to my sons school to have meeting with teaching staff spent half day to help us out as my son has Autism . If all doctors where like him will truly give a truth to the oath they take when they become a physician

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Couldn't agree more with the other people. He is so kind and helpful, knowledgeable and yes, never rushes you out the door. My kids have seen him since they were 1-2 years old and they're now 22 and 23 years old. Jag is so helpful as well.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Very nice doctor, especially for school related problems. Very helpful for ADHD

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

its so hard to find an amazing doctor like Dr De Levie. He is kind, patient and knowledgable. I'm sad he is retiring soon. I've never met a Doctor like him!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Delevie is an amazing Dr. he has done everything to help us get a diagnosis for our son with Autism. He never rushes you out the door. His office girl Jag (sp) is amazing she is so helpful and friendly, and most importantly remembers you. great office staff and Dr. We drive from Chilliwack to see them both .

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Truly a wonderful and caring man. I'm 30 years old now but was lucky to have Dr. De Levie throughout my childhood and even the first few years into my teens. As someone with a severe phobia to needles, I can't tell you how patient and empathetic he was. I can only hope that when I have children of my own he'll still be practicing.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Melvin De Levie's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We met with Dr De Levie to get an assessment of our son for ADD. We would highly recommend him as he was very kind and knowledgable. Our son really liked him..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Delevi is a very knowledgable , kind , calm doctor . We love him !"

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. de Levie is simply the best doctor I have ever encountered. I trust him completely with my children, who also trust and thinks the world of him. Knowledgea..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such an amazing doctor in every way. If only there were more doctors like him!"

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Well I don't I can say that has been said before the only thing is he truly cares about his patient well being and goes out his way to help he came to my sons ..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't agree more with the other people. He is so kind and helpful, knowledgeable and yes, never rushes you out the door. My kids have seen him since they w..."

September 29, 2014