Ratings for Dr. Cameron Purdon

I have been happy to have been connected with Dr. Purdon . To have a person who is willing to contact early morning or late evening to discuss your case is very refreshing. He is very knowledgeable and a great wit; wants to help and just needs his patients to be honest and work with him. Keep up the great work. Never let Mary go as you two are a fantastic team!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I went to see Dr. Cameron for a second opinion based off the ratings found here. I am so glad I did and incredibly grateful to have someone like this available to me. Instantly gave me a boost to my mood and energy. His knowledge and professionalism is top notch and his approach is very pragmatic.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I literally put my life in his hands with no second thoughts. A wonderful person to have in your corner.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I went in in regards to my thyroid which he went into plenty of detail, taking time to explain and answer my questions never getting annoyed or impatient, when he noticed I was struggling to breathe. He listened to my chest and had a chest scan booked for 2 days later. After I saw 3 different doctors brushing it off, or giving me puffers and antibiotics, I went for the chest scan to find I had a severe case of pneumonia, chest cavity had 1.5L of fluid and my left lung collapsed. I spent 6 days in the hospital with a chest tube. He's amazing, he goes above and beyond. I couldn't be more thankful for him, especially since while I was recovering I found my aunt had passed away with the same issue as me. He saved my life, and I owe him the biggest thank you ever. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Purdon and his staff deserve all the praise in the world for their compassion and efficiency. I brought my adolescent daughter to him with thyroid concerns and he ensured that thorough testing was done promptly with results delivered to us at home, often on the same day. He made sure we knew exactly what to expect at each stage of the process. When she was diagnosed with Graves’ disease, he answered all of our questions, while taking the time to make and sure my daughter understood and was not overwhelmed or frightened by the diagnosis. His receptionist, Mary remembered my daughter each visit and went out of her way to make her feel comfortable. I am very thankful that we were referred to Dr. Purdon.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Purdon is not the first Specialist I have seen, but he rates as one of the best. Initially somewhat taciturn, but quickly apparent this man is professional, competent and caring. Mary is a gem. I recently relocated and have come to realize how fortunate Guelph is to have such an asset.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Purdon is the most knowledgeable physician I have ever seen hands down! I have great respect for him as a Physician and trust him 100%. He is also very highly regarded in the medical community. I know....I work in it!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Excellent healthcare professional. Dr. Purdon made me feel welcome and has genuine concern. If you want the facts, this is the place to be. The staff is phenomenal and very pleasant to deal with......always!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Purdon has been my doctor for probably 25 years and you couldn't ask for a better doctor. His knowledge and caring have been consistent throughout. He will personally call you after hours to discuss concerns. His receptionist Mary is wonderful too!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

He is the best doctor I have ever had. He goes the extra mile and cares about your health. Even personally calls you at 8pm at night to help you. Thank you doctor Purdon for diagnosing me, when nobody else could. Hands down best doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016