You may also like

Very knowledgeable. Listens. A little conservative in treatment methodology.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Very caring and professional Doctor. Highly recommended !

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Purdon. I found him to be cruel and condescending - he spoke over me when I attempted to ask questions about my health. His secretary is very kind - quite a contrast.

Submitted November 20, 2015

Got to know the staff very well. Very helpful and Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Amazing doctor. I have been his patient for a number of years but he still is always looking for new ways to treat me. Each time I have been in the hospital whether he was on call or not he always came in to help with my treatment plan.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Excellent, helpful, never too busy to answer any questions I may have. . Yvonne, the nurse educator, is absolutely fantastic! The reception staff is perfect as well. I honestly feel like these people actually care about my well-being.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

As part of a pre-op, I visited Dr. Purdon to check things out. He found a lump in my neck that turned out to be a cancer in the thyroid. Strange thing; I had a physical just a couple of months before and it wasn't noticed. Had Doctor Purdon not been as thorough and observant, it would have gone undetected and likely lead to serious consequences. I feel that he saved my life. Thank you, Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I found Dr. Purdon to be extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He took significant time to explain concepts. Notably, he was very methodical in his diagnostic approach and clearly has the best interests of his patients as his top priority. Not once did I ever feel like I was being rushed out the door; conversations during appointments had a relaxed, laid-back feel to them. Importantly, his receptionist is the best that I have ever interacted with - VERY pleasant (which is a refreshing change in this day and age) and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I saw Dr. Purdon for my first time this week. He was very personable, polite and took the time to review my file, give explanations and plan the next steps with me. I didn't feel rushed or that I was just another number. Dr. Purdon's administrator is a very sweet lady. She has an up beat personality and great memory. Their office is very responsive, organized and overall I am very happy that I was referred to Dr. Purdon. I really feel that I am in great hands with him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Purdon is the most amazing doctor I know. When my family doctor made me feel I was a burden Dr. Purdon made sure I was on the road to recovery with my Thyroid. He has helped me so much with his knowledge, dry humor and outstanding patient care. When I was really sick he called me every day for 2 weeks until my levels became less scary...that is unheard of now a days with doctors. I just want to say DR. PURDON YOU ARE OUTSTANDING!! And a big thank you to his office assistant Mary :)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Cameron Purdon's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable. Listens. A little conservative in treatment methodology. "

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring and professional Doctor. Highly recommended ! "

December 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a very bad experience with Dr. Purdon. I found him to be cruel and condescending - he spoke over me when I attempted to ask questions about my health. Hi..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Got to know the staff very well. Very helpful and Knowledgeable."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. I have been his patient for a number of years but he still is always looking for new ways to treat me. Each time I have been in the hospital whe..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent, helpful, never too busy to answer any questions I may have. . Yvonne, the nurse educator, is absolutely fantastic! The reception staff is perfect as ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As part of a pre-op, I visited Dr. Purdon to check things out. He found a lump in my neck that turned out to be a cancer in the thyroid. Strange thing; I had a ..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Purdon to be extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He took significant time to explain concepts. Notably, he was very methodical in his diagnostic..."

October 1, 2014