Ratings for Dr. Cameron Purdon

He is the best doctor I have ever had. He goes the extra mile and cares about your health. Even personally calls you at 8pm at night to help you. Thank you doctor Purdon for diagnosing me, when nobody else could. Hands down best doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

The only minus I have about Doctor Purdon is that he has the personality of a stick! That said, he seems to care about getting to the root of the problem, and THAT is really what it's all about. He will take his private time, after working hours to call me to discuss matters, which I was quite surprised at. You don't see that very much this day and age. His receptionist, Mary, is absolutely wonderful, in every sense of the word! The friendlest and the most compassionate front staff I have ever experienced in my 52 years!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I had to wait 50 mins past my scheduled appt time however I believe this was attributed by the fact that Dr. Purdon takes his time with each patients appt and he doesn't hurry you out the door as other doctors do. My only suggestion would be to perhaps schedule spots for longer times to avoid having other patients wait.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Amazing doctor. Actually cares about how the patient feels before pushing medications. Has called within 2 or 3 days after receiving bloodwork results, usually at 8 or 9pm. I move quite a bit and he is still willing to be 'mobile' for me and help as best he can from a distance and over the phone!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Great Doctor! Insightful, well informed and excellent to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Straight and to the point. If you are willing to help yourself he will be a great partner in your healthcare needs. If you BS him he won't have time for you!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Excellent doctor and fantastic receptionist! So glad to be under such great care.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Amazing Doctor! Dr Purdon wants nothing but the best outcome. I'm beyond thankful for his provided Health care.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Very knowledgeable. Listens. A little conservative in treatment methodology.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Very caring and professional Doctor. Highly recommended !

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015