Ratings for Dr. Cameron Purdon

Dr. Purdon and his staff deserve all the praise in the world for their compassion and efficiency. I brought my adolescent daughter to him with thyroid concerns and he ensured that thorough testing was done promptly with results delivered to us at home, often on the same day. He made sure we knew exactly what to expect at each stage of the process. When she was diagnosed with Graves’ disease, he answered all of our questions, while taking the time to make and sure my daughter understood and was not overwhelmed or frightened by the diagnosis. His receptionist, Mary remembered my daughter each visit and went out of her way to make her feel comfortable. I am very thankful that we were referred to Dr. Purdon.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Purdon is not the first Specialist I have seen, but he rates as one of the best. Initially somewhat taciturn, but quickly apparent this man is professional, competent and caring. Mary is a gem. I recently relocated and have come to realize how fortunate Guelph is to have such an asset.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Purdon is the most knowledgeable physician I have ever seen hands down! I have great respect for him as a Physician and trust him 100%. He is also very highly regarded in the medical community. I know....I work in it!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Excellent healthcare professional. Dr. Purdon made me feel welcome and has genuine concern. If you want the facts, this is the place to be. The staff is phenomenal and very pleasant to deal with......always!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Purdon has been my doctor for probably 25 years and you couldn't ask for a better doctor. His knowledge and caring have been consistent throughout. He will personally call you after hours to discuss concerns. His receptionist Mary is wonderful too!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

He is the best doctor I have ever had. He goes the extra mile and cares about your health. Even personally calls you at 8pm at night to help you. Thank you doctor Purdon for diagnosing me, when nobody else could. Hands down best doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

The only minus I have about Doctor Purdon is that he has the personality of a stick! That said, he seems to care about getting to the root of the problem, and THAT is really what it's all about. He will take his private time, after working hours to call me to discuss matters, which I was quite surprised at. You don't see that very much this day and age. His receptionist, Mary, is absolutely wonderful, in every sense of the word! The friendlest and the most compassionate front staff I have ever experienced in my 52 years!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I had to wait 50 mins past my scheduled appt time however I believe this was attributed by the fact that Dr. Purdon takes his time with each patients appt and he doesn't hurry you out the door as other doctors do. My only suggestion would be to perhaps schedule spots for longer times to avoid having other patients wait.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Amazing doctor. Actually cares about how the patient feels before pushing medications. Has called within 2 or 3 days after receiving bloodwork results, usually at 8 or 9pm. I move quite a bit and he is still willing to be 'mobile' for me and help as best he can from a distance and over the phone!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Great Doctor! Insightful, well informed and excellent to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016