Ratings for Dr. G. Michael Deeb

Dr. Deeb is a remarkable surgeon. He is also a great human being to boot. He rescued me from a severe ascending aortic aneurism that went from above the aortic valve into the arch. He also replaced the aortic valve. I made a remarkable recovery under the supervision of his staff at University of Michigan Hospital after the nine hour surgery. Dr. Deeb is a great surgeon and a remarkable human being to boot. His demeanor and his experience made it easy to place confidence I him. Punctually obviously was only four because, being an expert on what he does, there are many who rely upon his expertise and that is a good thing. Thanks to the man who extended by life for my family's sake.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

If you want to check out a doctor, ask the nurses they work with. Every single medical professional I asked about Dr. Deeb raved about his skill and kindness. I experienced the same level of excellence. As far as polite and considerate, no one comes close. He has many patients but treats you like you are his only one.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Deeb saved my Dad's life--he is kind, professional, and I would give him my highest recommendations. Thank you, Dr. Deeb.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Deeb has worked on me three times and he's absolutely the best!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Best doctor in the world saved my dad with a cow valve replacement and repaired his aorta! I would recommend him in a heart beat

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr Deeb saved my life in 2001 when I had surgery for an aortic disection. He is wonderful; not only with his knowledge-which ranks him one of the best in the country in his field-but his caring ways and genuine concern for his patients and their family is very rare....he is truly one of a kind and gave me 10 extra years of life and counting. I will never forget what he did for me and my family.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

Dr. Deeb performed surgery on a ruptured aorttic aneurysm for my wife's brother! It was a very risky surgery and we feel Dr. Deeb and his staff saved his life. Thank you Dr. Deeb! You are the best!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I was transfered to U of M hospital at 32 week of pg with a diag of a disected aorta with an anyarisim. I was keep there on bed rest to keep the baby in as long as possible. Not only was Dr. Deeb a dr to me, but became a friend. I couldn't have had a better dr under in that situation. We were so gratefull to him that our son's middle name was changed from our original choice of Lynn to Michael after the wonderful Dr G. Michael Deeb.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

i love this doctor he did surgery on my father in law, my husband, and on my brother in law, none of them where easy surgery's they all have a rare genetic disorder. but honestly not only is he one of the best in his field but when we comes into the room you are washed over with a calmness that makes all your fears subside.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Dr Deeb is one of the most caring Dr's I've ever been to. He also listens very well. He has a wonderful, knowledgable staff and I was totally confident putting my life in his hands to do my TAA surgery. He definately ranks at the top in his field.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. G. Michael Deeb's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)