Ratings for Dr. Michael McKee

Dr. McKee performed a trans humeral debridement in 2010 and changed my life. I spent years in terrible pain and was terrified about my surgery. My recovery was tough, but I gained back twice as much range of motion than I had in years. Was very sad to hear of his departure as I have another surgery lined up on the opposite elbow later this year, with Dr. Hall - hoping for similar results!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I have just learned of Dr. McKee's departure!! Needless to say this saddens me. He was the absolute best doctor and surgeon EVER!!! He replaced my elbow 14 years ago this fall and I always felt so comfortable with him as my doctor. His bedside manner was second to none. What a privilege to have had this Doctor. Good Luck Dr. McKee on your new endeavour.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

If you’re looking for a perfeccional Dr MCKEE is the one it has been now 16 months after my shoulder surgery and it’s with great pleasure that I say my shoulder is back to normal with no restrictions thanks Dr. MCKEE

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

A very professional and helpful doctor! Knows what he is doing

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Incredible doctor! I have a very rare condition and he knew exactly what is was and how to fix it. Very little wait time, friendly assistant, and excellent bed side manner

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Michael McKee removed my left first rib & moved the neck muscles attached to the rib. No other doctor would even consider the surgery due to the risk of operating that close to my aorta. He is an incredible surgeon & a wonderful, understanding man. I have my life back, without pain! Canada will definitely miss Dr. McKee! I am sorry to see him go but wish him the very best in Arizona!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr McKee did Bankart repair surgery on my chronic dislocating shoulder in 2004. One of the best decisions I have ever made. I regained an athletic life. It was a long and arduous rehab, but now I do fairly intense overhead workouts and weightlifing, and everything has been A OK 13 years later.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr Mckee is a very good doctor, hate to see him go to the states, will be missed here in Ontario! All the best Dr Mckee

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I crushed my wrist in a rollerblade accident at high speed in 2007.. Three doctors recommended fusion but Dr. Mckee performed 6 hour miracle with titanium and hinges and screws. I would say I'm more than grateful for surgery at the time that only Dr. Mckee could perform. Although my wrist is far from normal it went from bad to ok. Exactly what he promised. He was also a very humble man which for his level of expertise what so admirable. If he has left for the states its a major loss for Canada. All the best Doc and Thank You!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Sad to see u go, excellent doctor, Arizona lucky to get you! Scott Campbell Peterborough, Ont

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017