Ratings for Dr. Michael McKee

Dr McKee did Bankart repair surgery on my chronic dislocating shoulder in 2004. One of the best decisions I have ever made. I regained an athletic life. It was a long and arduous rehab, but now I do fairly intense overhead workouts and weightlifing, and everything has been A OK 13 years later.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr Mckee is a very good doctor, hate to see him go to the states, will be missed here in Ontario! All the best Dr Mckee

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I crushed my wrist in a rollerblade accident at high speed in 2007.. Three doctors recommended fusion but Dr. Mckee performed 6 hour miracle with titanium and hinges and screws. I would say I'm more than grateful for surgery at the time that only Dr. Mckee could perform. Although my wrist is far from normal it went from bad to ok. Exactly what he promised. He was also a very humble man which for his level of expertise what so admirable. If he has left for the states its a major loss for Canada. All the best Doc and Thank You!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Sad to see u go, excellent doctor, Arizona lucky to get you! Scott Campbell Peterborough, Ont

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr McKee and his office "Rock" . I went to four whiny, privileged, who centric doctors to look at my sternoclavicukar dislocation. They all stood back 20 feet and explained why I should just live with this oscillating bone in my chest. I realize now they didn't either have the skill or the interest. Dr McKee is the ultimate professional, educated ahead of the curve ! Friendly and sympathic to the patients aspirations of a heathy life . Can not rate this surgeon on the provided scale. He exceeds expectations .

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I posted previous: Recently had shoulder surgery. I will comment on that experience once further time has gone by, however, I wanted to set the record straight regarding a comment below about his secretary. She has been outmost helpful and organized, and I received my forms within 7 days after surgery. So far very impressed by my experience I will comment overall once further time has passed. Update: I have very little pain - anyone contemplating serious surgery (my shoulder was shattered and i had impingment pain very severe) Dr. McKee fixed this pain. I now live a better life. My range has improved slightly as well. Dr. McKee told me I will bring you from 'Bad' to 'OK' and he was bang on. Excellent Doctor folks, rest your mind and look no further.....your in out-most good hands. Thank you Dr. McKee for a better quality of life.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have so much respect with this doctor. I wish that all doctors are like him. He listened to his patient and he pays attention! Very humble and down to earth so he can be in his patients level. I lived in Ajax and my community hospital is RVH: do they ever fail, "big time!" I'm so happy that I'm under Dr. McKee's care now...I hope its not too late. He's heaven sent. May he impart his knowledge with this aspiring Orthopaedic Surgeon students, and acquired the same expertise so they can be very effective in their chosen field someday.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I have been dealing with Dr. McKee since July 2009 after suffering a broken left humerus. I made an account on here because I know what patients do before committing to surgery. Jump on here and see what people say about them. In all my experiences (two surgeries with McKee) I can honestly tell you the man does the best he can. Aside from being sought after, McKee, once committed, will always see things through. His first procedure failed me but the second time around it was done right. I can come on here and blame him or the system but that's not how it works. I lived 13 months before my first surgery with a broken left humerus. When the plate failed a few years later, he locked in and made sure to give me faith that this would all work out in the end. I can now say after my visit today that I am back on track. McKee is a great person and I do believe he has people's best interest in mind. It's not his fault he is overextended or unable to see you appointment to appointment. His fellowship have done a great job. Some have been better than the others but when McKee comes in he usually seals the deal for you. I am going to have to agree wth a few comments here regarding his secretary, Jackie. In my almost 8 years of dealing with her I found it sometimes problematic. I find she is like a dog set on a bone when it comes to things. Once she sees it, it's all tunnel vision. Regardless, if she's still here all this time later she must be doing good things. Thanks you doc for all you have done for me and my family. It hasn't been a easy ride but I would trust you again and again.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. McKee performed surgery on my wife's right arm at St. Michaels, she had two fractures and she is doing well.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016