Ratings for Dr. Stanley Hurwitz

20 years patient. He used to have very good skills in diagnosis but he has become very greedy, not a good listener, usually in a big hurry, makes very quick decisions, updates file but not patient needs. Dragged me for years with the wrong medication that was diagnosed by another Dr. instantly! Lately, after loosing patients, started to be "walk-in clinic" for "emergency" complaints, gives you 3 minutes either med refills or medical problem, not both! The College of Physicians and Surgeons does "NOT ENDORSE" this practice!!! Half retiring, closes practice without warning, without fill in.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Live in South Africa. Dr Stanley Hurwitz delivered my son in 1984 at a state owned hospital named Boksburg Benoni Hospital. Had complications with haemorrhoids that he sorted out while astonished highly qualified staff stood amazed at his expertize. South Africa's loss was Canada's MAJOR GAIN. This man is dedicated and knowledgeable. Would love to get his email address should anyone be able to help. Appreciate his gift and talent. Heather@investfac.co.za

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

he is the best there is been my doctor for 22 years may be more

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Extremely knowledgeable and caring physician. We are lucky to have him here in Richmond.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

FANTASTIC! I have had many different doctors over the years, but Dr. Hurwitz is simply amazing. He listens to you and really cares about your health. Sometimes in the healthcare system you are considered a number and not a person, however not with him he values your opinion and concerns. I am moving out of town for school, but I refuse to change GP's because of him!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Very knowledgable and always willing to help.. A great person.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Very knowledgeable doctor. I am lucky to have him as my GP.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

For over 20 years our family Dr. Through thick & thin, with children with all kinds of issues especially the teen years Dr. H has helped ease the situation with an amazing calm demeanor & heartfelt concern. A blessing to have him as our Doctor and friend!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Hands down the best GP that I have ever had the privilege to encounter. For the first time in my life, he saw me as a whole person and not just as a person who needs to loose a few pounds. Which is why HE found an extremely large ovarian cyst when nobody else even bothered to look at my concerns. His care and diligence in his treatment to patients is amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Great Dr. Wonderful staff. Never had a problem except when he is away and you have to see someone else.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016