Ratings for Dr. Stanley Hurwitz

Extremely knowledgeable and caring physician. We are lucky to have him here in Richmond.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

FANTASTIC! I have had many different doctors over the years, but Dr. Hurwitz is simply amazing. He listens to you and really cares about your health. Sometimes in the healthcare system you are considered a number and not a person, however not with him he values your opinion and concerns. I am moving out of town for school, but I refuse to change GP's because of him!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Very knowledgable and always willing to help.. A great person.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Very knowledgeable doctor. I am lucky to have him as my GP.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

For over 20 years our family Dr. Through thick & thin, with children with all kinds of issues especially the teen years Dr. H has helped ease the situation with an amazing calm demeanor & heartfelt concern. A blessing to have him as our Doctor and friend!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Hands down the best GP that I have ever had the privilege to encounter. For the first time in my life, he saw me as a whole person and not just as a person who needs to loose a few pounds. Which is why HE found an extremely large ovarian cyst when nobody else even bothered to look at my concerns. His care and diligence in his treatment to patients is amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Great Dr. Wonderful staff. Never had a problem except when he is away and you have to see someone else.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Very poor service and he does not care for patients at all

Submitted June 17, 2016

Wish we had met him sooner than 16 years ago. We've moved an hour drive away from Richmond but continue to have Dr. Hurwitz as our family GP. That's how much we value his services.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I have known him my whole life. He is an amazing doctor who knows nearly everything

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015