Ratings for Dr. Barbara Main

Great Doctor, probably the most thorough I've dealt with. She really knows her stuff but won't hesitate to consult a specialist just to doublecheck her planned treatment. Also doesn't hesitate to refer patients to a specialist. Great staff.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr Main is amazing she was the only person who really looked into my health concerns, refereed me to specialists and solved my problems. If it weren't for her I would still be suffering. I just wished she had more office hours as it takes a long time to get an appointment. But she is very caring and really trys to solve the problems and offer solutions instead of just passing out prescriptions.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

she works hard to find what is helpful to you.i have life long allergies,makes it impossible to sort out problems.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Main diagnosed the root of my very serious problem. This was after a year and several doctors later. She sent me off to a vascular surgeon. She recognized my problem and knew exactly whom I needed to see.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Just a very nice Doctor she saved my life so doesnt get much better .I cant thank her enough .

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Barb has been my doctor since she started her practice here, I find now that I have to wait at least a month to have an appointment with her. I really like her as my doctor, she is very knowledgable and if she doesn't know she will refer me to somebody that does, she is always pleasant to me.But I wish I could see her in a timely manner

flag | Submitted March 9, 2007

Knowledgeable with good bedside manner. Appropriate referrals.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

I WAS HAPPY WITH HER JUDGEMENT AND HEPFULLNESS

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Rushes patients and does not seem to listen to concerns

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007