Ratings for Dr. Jason Scott

I saw Dr. Scott as a walk-in patient and he was wonderful. I had had a heart attack and my doctor sent my requisitions out as routine. Dr. Scott marked them urgent and I had appointments in one week. He corrected another issue also that my doctor screwed up.He is a very concerned doctor , I wish he was my family doctor.Thanks Dr. Scott.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

You don't get white coat syndrom when you go to see DR.SCOTT.He makes you feel comfortable.Very patient with me is willing to take the time to explain things to you in terms you can understand,when i call to see him,i get in right away he believes that if you need to come in and see him,then he is concerned enough to see you right away..

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

awsome doctor gets the ball rolling and follows up , cares has knowledge to back it up. he is a bomber fan !

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Great person as well as the doctor in him. Talks to you like your a friend as well as a patient.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

I would probably be considered by doctors to be a 'problem patient'. Dr. Scott has been my doctor for 2.5 years and he has been great. I'm sure he cringes when he knows I'm waiting to see him, but he still takes takes the time to "deal" with my problems. Obviously excelled at psychology as well as medicine in University. I don't know if doctors read their own reviews, if they do.....Thanks very much Dr. Scott....

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Very helpful, knowledgeable in very way as possible reguarding medical problems. Anything that Dr Scott doesn't thing he can put his finger on. He makes sure he does look in to it. I recommend Dr scott fully.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Scott has been very helpful and a good listener. He's been my doctor for several years, and I feel that he is willing to learn from his patients as well as have them learn from him. It is because of him and not any specialist that I was finally diagnosed. He'd listen to my frustrations when I would come back from yet another specialist that refused to believe I had real physical problems. In a medical system that almost drove me around the bend, he was the one that I could count on to at least listen to what I had to say. I have heard other positive comments about him and feel I am lucky to have him as my doctor. We don't always agree, but I feel he has an open mind, and I appreciate his willingness to look at situations from more than just one side.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Very personable. Great mannerisms. Very helpful. He went out of his way to find out the problem as well as the treatment. Not afraid to look at new treatments.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007