Ratings for Dr. Peter Dobson

This fellow was very very careless in diagnosing my husband's illness. Did not send him for a biopsy until it was too late and completely relied on PSA testing. By the time his biopsy was done cancer had spread into liver and bones and he is now dead. He didn't even recommend an oncologist.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

My favourite Doctor...... thoughtful, compassionate and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr Dobson was on call the day I delivered my baby girl, he is such a kind man took the time to listen to my concerns and wishes regarding my birth plan. Out of my 3 deliveries this one was by far the best because of him

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Reason for his poor punctuality is that he takes his time with his patients - always a good thing

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

He has been our family doctor for generations. Great bedside manner but expect to wait an hour minimum even with an appointment. He is amazing with children and has a tendency not to prescribe medication unless necessary. He takes the time to really listen and talk with each patient.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

One of the best! Dr. Dobson has been our family Doctor for over 25 years. He is extremely patient, well informed and very professional. While you may wait to see him, due to him being one of the best, it is worth the wait. Answers all my questions. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

This doctor is the best! He is very patient and is well informed on many, many different issues. You can tell that he loves his profession and is very interested in his patients. There can be a wait time to see him but that is because he is the best doctor in the area. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

This doctor is Dangerous to your health. Either his methods of diagnosis are poor or he is simply careless. I almost died of prostate cancer as he neglected to reach out into my rectum during annual physicals to feel my prostate. He was relying solely on PSA tests, the latest one he did not even perform. I had to twist his arm to send me to a Urologist who diagnosed advanced cancer of a dangerous category. I have been operated upon subsequently and out of danger at the moment. But I am leaving him. He has always been very pleasant to talk to and it is impossible to get mad at him. And there in lies the danger that this man presents to the patients. I had to be my own doctor to maintain my health. This man almost lulled me into inaction about my cancer.

Submitted July 18, 2014

I was referred to Dr.Dobson because he also does prenatal. As soon as my son was born, I transferred my file and signed up my son to be his patients permanently. He is extremely professional, yet somehow manages to be very funny. Agree with everyone that there is always a wait to see him, however the wait is worth it. And even though his schedule is always packed, I never feel rushed as soon as I am in his office. Hands down the best Doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Very nice, polite, intelligent, and of course, professional. He doesn't always have enough time to spend with his patients (this happens when you see 40-60 per day like he does) but he tries to make the most out of everyone who comes into this office. As a doctor's son myself I've met many throughout my lifetime and he's top notch. Everyone should have a medical professional as dedicated as he is.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012